Thread: Machines wont activate in new lair room

Dreadz

Default Machines wont activate in new lair room

Last night after 4 days of working on my t2 helian stoneworkshop it popped Yey! however the catch is THE MACHINES WONT ACTIVATE i have tried everything from loggin out selling the plot and buying it back clearing cache while logging out the stupid machines will not pop please any suggestions[:@]

Default Re: Machines wont activate in new lair room

Dreadz

yeah im the guy justa is talking about thought i would post in this forum since it prolly goes here
    [:D]

On Febuary 2nd I sent in a support ticket because my T4 Helian Crystalshaper wouldnt activate either. Here is what they said:

"This issue has been fixed and will be patched to Blight soon. The fix will be patched to Order, and Chaos when it is ready. Thank you for contacting support."

I havent seen anything patched to Blight since so looks like it will be a few weeks at least before it will be fixxed. Best to send in a support ticket anyhow.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Thread Information