Thread: help with dropping a school

Neithan

Default help with dropping a school

I Talked to this guy Ethien the Tempered and the quest seems ok but. I cannoth get to the place mentioned. I can find a portal to it but its "unaviable"

Does this mean I cannot ever go there or will I be able to go there in time say when I reach a specified lvl?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: help with dropping a school

The portal is unavailable because you have not run there and attuned with the fiend in the oversized purple clothing. The same goes with all the other portals around not on Trandalar. With the Trandalar portals, once you reach level 40 in either craft or adventure, you must do a quest for them (you don't have to do both quests). Once that quest is completed, all the other Trandalar portals become available. The noted exception is Acul, which does not require attuning and is available for everyone.

To reach the three towns on Lerena island, run east along the road from Selen. You do go a bit along the south side of the Spiritous Swamp, so be on guard. There is a bridge to the connecting island or go a bit further to the sandbar crossing. You cross that island at Lerena. The gatekeeper is to the southwest, I believe, near the pad. The roads to the other towns may have wolves.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information