Thread: Expert Fungal Cap Processing

Default Expert Fungal Cap Processing

Doesn't seem to exist, even though Amon says it does. Nobody has it scribed, or seen it looted. I've given it a month after it was said to be in game, but it seems to not be.

Default Re: Expert Fungal Cap Processing

Neither is the Journeyman Fungal Cap Processing form unless it snuck in when I wasn't looking.

The only Fungua Cap Processing form that is available that I have seen is the Beginner one.

Ruache.

Journeyman Form is in. I got it from the Gatherer Trainer in Dalimond.

Not seen the expert form tho.

the patch notes a month or so ago said the jman was on the trainer, but they still aren't on all of them. The weaver trainer has the beginner only, and I think I checked the outfitter trainer with no luck... not sure about tailor and didn't even think of gatherer. I haven't seen on drop, but not all that many buy/sell jman forms

I purchased mine from the gatherer trainer in Feladan, still have yet to see the expert one... but, on that note there are blood fungus shrooms on the upper reaches of Drakul. When do you suppose that dragons will have a use for them?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

The only accessible nodes I've seen are in the volcano, far to run and no machine... not to mention its a ******** volcano... and its fungus. Why they weren't put in with the swamp and skulks is kinda puzzling, since they are the only ones that drop blood fungus.

Any word on this TG?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thread Information