Thread: Sale of plots

CptnNoodle

Default Sale of plots

I've found a bigger plot to buy but have things on connie place there by other guildies if i sale plot to community will items on connie be lost

Cptn

Default Re: Sale of plots

I am not sure what will happen. But if it goes to community all building will be lost, so I assume all in them would be too.

Jayne

Putting it "For Sale" to the community wipes nothing. When you go to the Sell options it explains what each will do.

For Sale to the public plot stays intact

Sell to specific player plot stays intact

Sell to the empire plot gets wiped, anthing in structure or on consignors gets deleted

Technically Guar, and what can confuse people by not pointing this out, is selling to the COMMUNITY does wipe everything. Remember that you are selling the plot to the Community Manager (CM for short) when you "sell to the Empire" so anyone wanting to just sell the plot to the CM and thinking it won't get wiped will find themselves sorely wrong.

If you want your guildies to be able to retain their items, either tell them to get their gear off before you sell it and give them a couple days, or change the Consigners permissions to "Deny All" and wait until all items on the Con vault back to the players. Of course, if you're so inclined you could buy it all yourself as well. Either of the first two options though will take time and it's up to you whether you want to wait.

G'luck!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hmmmm, I thought the consigners were a unique deal. I do recall hearing somewhere about when consigners are removed from plots through deconstruction/sale all the items they currently hold return immediately to the players' vaults who put them up for sale.

Anyone else care to verify this, please?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information