Thread: Howdy Howdy

Reiden

Default Howdy Howdy

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone. I'm actually not an entirely new member, I was around for quite some time at the release, but after a while it just seemed like there was never anyone on so I decided to save my money and see how things progressed.

So how are things moving along these days? My biggest concern is having people to adventure with. Istaria is a huge world, and it's tough to stay with a game when you feel like your all alone.

Hope you all give me enough courage to attempt a comeback [:D]

Reiden

Default Re: Howdy Howdy

Even with no welcome back from the community, I will be returning in the next few days, and I'm bringing a friend along with me.

Hi there Reiden, and welcome back! Which server are you playing on? Game population is still low these days, but there are quite a few new people popping up fairly regualrly. You should be able to find some people to play with.

A lot has changed since the begining, you'll have to take a look around and see for yourself.
    Lumineux Talar

Reiden

Hey thanks
    Older chars are on the Chaos Shard but after playing last night and having no idea where to go or what to do, I imagine I shall be making some new characters.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Even with return players, the New Player channel is a very good place to get info and assistance.

Welcome back to Istaria.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Welcome back,

Valornyx and Valdaar (and about 8 other toons) are on Chaos - if you get stuck - send me a tell, but I'm in New Player Assistance channel and Dragon anytime I'm on. Both of those are good places to get information.

Thread Information