Thread: Yet another free trial person......

Poveglia

Default Yet another free trial person......

Hello all,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Poveglia, and I am a pretty experienced MMO gamer who stumbled across this free trial on mmorpg.com.

My MMO resume includes: SWG (Pre-pub 9 Jedi), WoW (lvl 60 Undead Warlock), CoH and CoV just to name a few.

This game caught my attention, not because of the outstanding gameplay, but because of the communities reputation. So gratz to all you vets.....the community sold this game for me. All the games I have played have been full of whining communities, so it will be a thrill and joy to play amongst a helpful and friendly group of players.

I also was drawn to this game because of how small it is compared to the big games. I've always like close guilds/ teams etc where everyone becomes like a second family online.

Anyways I have only one noobie question. I have always been fond of classes/ professions that allow you to control pets. Is there anything like that in this game? If not, I'll still give it a shot, but if there is that would be nice.

Anyways I will most likely be playing on the Order server, and will create a Dragon to start with.
    If anyone feels like helping out a complete noob, leave your name, or I'll leave mine here once I create my toon.

Anyways thx for listening to my introduction, and I look forward to seeing you all in game.

-Poveglia

Default Re: Yet another free trial person......

Well let me be the first to welcome you !

As a fellow noob (sorta) may I recommend you find the ingame channels "new player" and "Dragon" as a starting point. You can get a lot of help there.

Hope you enjoy your time in Istaria.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria and Order shard.

I had a few characters in CoH/CoV, but I've let that lapse because I need more time here (Thermobolt, Sarteth, Ion Smasher, Houseboy Darius, Grroowwwrrr, Radio Wraith).

As to your question, no, we don't have any beast handlers or any such here. No controllers or underlings or necro spawned zombies to add to the fray. It's just you versus whatever is out there.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

eschiava

Hi Pvoeglia,

I am new here too, still on my free trial and no the Order server. If you see Eschia ingame feel free to give her a greeting. Maybe we can learn together. :)

Welcome to Istaria,

Although I play on Chaos, I'm sure you will find the community on order all that you had heard it to be.

Thread Information