Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elder Scrolls... Oblivion. You must see this !

Default Re: Re:It's GOLD! (Retail Package) Collectors Edition

Seriously, DVD Drives are NOT that costly, and NewEgg is where I get almost ALL my computer parts.

Heck, even DVD-Rs are as cheap as CD's now, may as well spring for a DVD burner while you're working on it. 4.5gig vs 750 megs makes a LOT of difference. You can back up your HZ install in one DVD now!

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

with the hardware reqs that this game has, moaning about a dvd is the last thing you should be doing, heh

Regretfully it will not be available on VHS either [:^)]

uhh..just because the Collector's Edition box is a DVD doesnt' mean the regular version is DVD..

I mean COV Collector's Edition is DVD. Regular COV is CD....

(just mentioning that Cloe since you confirmed the "Collector's Edition" is DVD...)

I could care a #*$(# less about collector edition video games *shrugs*

And I don't care wether dvd roms are 10 bucks or not, its the fact of 1-its one more thing on my computer 2-I'd have to rearange other drive assignment letters which may lead to unknown complications 3-I can never manage to have a hassle free hardware installation...SOMETHING will go wrong and require at least 4 hours of messing with it to fix it :).

Default Re: Elder Scrolls... Oblivion. You must see this !

Tick-Toc-Tick-Toc

Erk! Stop it....have mine on pre-order....just wondering if i'll actualy get it tomrrow or not :(
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

The only thing I actually worry about, is how many HZ players will disappear when Oblivion hits the stores.

( I know I'll be taking a break to play it ) [;)]
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

My Amazon delivered isn't scheduled to arrive until late NEXT week :(

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

I pre-ordered the "collectors edition" [:P] from the local Software Ect. and my dvd player is all tuned up.[8-|] Their shipping info says it will be there tomorrow on the 21st. I've heard that before tho so we'll see.

(It's getting louder! and Now it echos!)
    Tick-Toc Tick-Toc Tick-Toc

Wu Li Master

Thumbs up All hardware problems solved.

for the price of a brand new video card, you can get an Xbox 360. and viola! all hardware upgrade issues solved. I only have about 20% of my entier game catalog on PC now and love it. No lag, the games are designed for a very specific hardware set so there is no compromise on making the software more flexable to run on more systems, and no anual upgrade to comp components, which I am dreading on my machine since the tech is changing in all areas. MoBo, video, 64 bit processors. *sigh* Glad I got my 360. And yes I do have oblivion and I can answer most questions about it if there is any still.

Maybe so, but first you have to FIND a 360 in the stores. What's more, if you spend that money improving the machine you play Horizons on, it will still benefit you long after you've finished Oblivion.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information