Thread: New here and just a few questions.

Lady Catnip

Default New here and just a few questions.

I was wondering, do you have to be rich, and high level like 20+ before you can get a plot? or what do you need to get one? also does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a plot, me i like having resources nearby and i like have pretty scenery, but ill choose resources over scenery..

Default Re: New here and just a few questions.

if you join a guild and they have a town, you can get a plot for cheap. Otherwise you have to pay market rates, which are pretty steep for a new player.

Well.. hmm. Let me try and answer your questions. Bear in mind though that my answers may not work, or be what you are seeking specifically.

The whole plot thing, when I started two years ago... was very cool in concept. I wanted a plot probably as much as you do today. However, I've learned that owning a plot does not make the game. Sure, having a house does help by giving you an extra place to store equipment, or a silo (or many silos) to store resources.. or a shop that gives a bonus to crafting. In the end, it helps, but it is not totally 100% necessary... and especially not to someone just starting out.

There is no shortage of plots in the game. True, many of the huge plots (read, 75x75. 5gold or more) have been taken. But it will be some time before you do get that much coin. On Order, there are some wonderful empty plots available.. Take a look at Tishlar, Dryart.. for example..

And places like Tishlar aren't near any resources... but it is a place to build a house and a couple of silos, to help with the lack of vault space that you may have.

As a starting player, I would recommend saving up some silver and starting out small. Build a house, and work eventually towards your ultimate goal. If that goal is owning a huge plot in Mithril's Anvil, do not worry.. cause your chance will come.. patience and preserverance does, in the end, pay off.

-Menkure

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Smallest plot prices I have seen are around 97s, mainly on Lesser Aradoth and Genevia Island. Both of which are heavy with resources. Other resource islands such as Fabric Island, Scorpion Island, and Trandalar also have plots open but with larger sizes come higher prices.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information