Thread: A Note on the Creation of T1 Lattices

Default A Note on the Creation of T1 Lattices

Maybe someone has already let this be known, but if not, I just wanted to say that New Trismus is a lot faster for making T1 lattices. In Parsinia, all the flying around wastes time. Sure, it's nice to not have to recall often, but still. Now this may be different on each shard, but as for Order.. Anyway,if you'd like to know, this is my strategy:

1) Place cargo disk at a crystalshaper in the Dralk/Chiconis crafting cave

2)At New Tris, make 2 batches of tri-cuts, making the gems for them even by gathering 200 - or close -of each

3)Back at your cargo disk, place the tri-cuts in there, and head back to New Tris to create 2 or 1 more batch/batches of tri-cuts

4)Place these in the disk, then head back to New Tris to gather unfocused crystals. Make 2 trips for this, as one results in just half the inventory being filled of the focused crystals

5)In the crafting cave, create the lattices. I usually end up with around 20

It seems this would take ages, but the recalling to Chic/Dralk and going into the crafting cave is a whole lot faster than wasting time flying to a lair just to get to a crystalshaper. For me, this doesn't cause me to lag, but Parsinia does.

This is just my personal strategy, so if anyone has anything better, let me know.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Default Re: A Note on the Creation of T1 Lattices

I have nothing better to offer on your method. I helped a younger lairshaper make lattices in NT and it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other compared to using Parsinia. I prefer the parsinia site because I can gather the gems and crystals in the same mine shaft . . ..

Now, are there any reccommendations about where to efficiently make T2 lattices, T3 lattices and T4 lattices???

My lair is located on Scorpion Island at Scorpion's Claw. I have done my T2 lattices there, using a guild mate's crystal shaper which is located in Water's Edge. The T2 gems are just N of Slate Hills with a jeweler's shed and the crystals are up the mountian standing in the middle of the field. It is a short haul with a loaded tarbash back to Slate Hills where there is a portal to Bristugo and from there I go to Water's Edge to the crystal shaper. But, I am now ready to advance to the T3's and have no idea of where to go . . . .

Thanks for passing along you tips! Are there any more?

I. Percival Dragon

Default Re: A Note on the Creation of T1 Lattices

Well, being that I can only create T3 things so far, and not very efficiently,I don't really have any more tips, however in creating T2 lattices I use Scorpian Isle, since the crystals and the gems are nearby. I use the same method there that I do in New Tris.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Thread Information