Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1529

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

It's been a while since I've drawn anything dragon-related...and I'm not even starting about painting, but recently I've been working on this:
    dragon1resized.jpg
    It's still a very heavy work in progress, but this was orginally going to be a YCH...but I decided that without examples a your-character-here would be kinda pointless.

I think my hands are starting to hate me...but darn I love drawing scales!

Edit: better view here: http://sta.sh/01aygakf7hwt

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

A pic of the "original" Thelras whose true name had been lost centuries ago when Draak fell. Selarth spent many a night stalking the pale hatchlings trying to find one that matched his appearance the most. That way, when he took its soul, it wouldn't reject the empty vessel he had created of his own likeness. He found one, perhaps a relative of an ancestor long past. It had an almost uncannily similar appearance to himself at a young age except for coloration.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Decided to try my hand at sculpting my blight dragon Selarth in Mudbox. Pretty happy with the results, just ignore the rushed paint job lol.

Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard

Shiny!

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Got a few more pics, commissions actually! I'm sure they're some familiar faces to the Istaria community. If you're interested in getting a picture of your own, feel free to follow the link in my sig.

Falkor

Blue Hasia

I know Romirez posted his pic earlier, but this is the finished version (since he's got his white underside).

It depends which server board I think is which.

Lovely art, LyAria. I always loved your style

I have a few headshots too I wanted to show off that I doodled yesterday:

All mah ancients. ^^

Another commission piece completed. This time it's Ritarathi of Order!

perhaps now, they'll see why Ritarathi isn't to be trifled with ^.^

I've given my thoughts on it as we worked, but it doesn't hurt to say it again, I'm proud of the work you did.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

*tosses up a high-res version of Litarath's banner* x3

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being mostly silent these last few months. My last semester of college has been super intense and left me with little energy to do much else :/

I finished my last day of student teaching today! I am seriously craving so major art making. I want to sketch and draw and art up a storm!

I also have not secured future employment :/ I am interviewing and looking but no luck so far.

That being said I would really like to take a few commissions. Particularly since it has been so long since I have done digital I would love to take some sketch commissions OR bust commissions.

Please let me know if interested! I am thinking quick sketches for $8 full body. and maybe $15-20 for busts that would be rendered and colored.

Thanks!!!!!
    <3 Agua

https://www.weasyl.com/~aguarush11 - my gallery

Commish for Alisto of Tonturri and Silverth :3 Clicking the picture leads to the dA page~

Now that is very nice! I love the pose. Great job.

Picture is very cute I like it but I think if I was the silver dragon my neck would hurt from that angle... :P

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    Now that is very nice! I love the pose. Great job.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Picture is very cute I like it but I think if I was the silver dragon my neck would hurt from that angle... :P
    Thanks and probably after some time. xD But maybe not just for the few seconds or so the pose would probably be held, eh?

Shall say here as I said on fa, love it so much. X3

And nah, Sil's neck wouldn't hurt from that position, and if it did, then Ton is pretty good at massaging the pain away.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Funnily enough, my next post here is ALSO relates to Silverth and Tonturri!

Alisto commished me for ref sheets, and since they're ista related, in this topic they go! (Click them for the dA page so you can see them at a higher resolution)

Sorry for offtopic but Rackor , I want to send message to you and you reached your limit

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Sorry for offtopic but Rackor , I want to send message to you and you reached your limit
    Oh geeze, sorry. Try now, I didn't realise my messages were that full. Usually I keep a handle on it.

I hope carving counts as dragon art here Heres staff of my dragon I made quite a while ago. its fairly heavy and cant serve as hiking staff...which was why I made it originally i settled for lighter regular walking stick. I wanted dragon staff so badly but nothing I found on internet I liked. so I made my own

Kaigara finished staff.jpg

I decided to share some of my starting Digital Art I made this last month.

Taikeru Auris- Order (He died but was and still if one of my mains.

Taikeru Desbris- Order (The reborn of Taikeru, it's a long story. But Long story short, he died frozen in an iceberg, was revived by blight forces)

CloudyStar (A gift I made for one of my friends, I miss her a lot)

Thread Information