Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

A hatchling that shall be introduced sometime soon perhaps ^^
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Ooohh, sweet. Looks even better than from what I thought of your description. Can't wait to meet him. ^^

I'm no artist and the lineart isn't mine, but I just spent 2 hours coloring this and another 2 on the background in an okekai board:

oh shian that hatchling is sooo cute! i particularly like the graded change in the color of the spots and the shading you put in, and you nailed the dralk background colors. nice work by you and the line artist!

sereamha i love the inquisitive look on your hatchling's face, i'd like to meet... uhh... him/her? drat, i never can tell.... anyway, any chance of you showing the hatchling's colors sometime?

reminds me of you shian could be your daughter
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

colored....crappily, but colored!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Heh, your crappily is still realms beyond what I could do. I like the mottled look of the purple and I adore how the fins/wings are tipped with darker color in contrast to the central portions of them. The shading/highlighting of the chest scales is interesting too.

Completely agree with Awdz there. He/she looks absolutely adorable. Great choice for colors too.

big picture...I know. I suck at sizing things. Anyway, this is a pic of a scene that played out in the Roleplay channel between Sorietha and Shagreth.

Shagreth was perched in a tree and looking a bit sad so Sorietha flew up to land beside him and nose him. Landed on a weak branch it seemed :P

I remember that RP! That was hilarious, awesome job on the picture there Sere ^^

Drysten and Veeka reading one of little Dryst's many scrolls he has started ^^

I made this one for Racktor :3 Always so nice to me... though I have the feeling, the perspective is a little off.

I thought I would add this here before I ruin it by attempting to shade. This is Nyoko in flight.

P.S. Sorry, didn't know it looked so small when I posted it. Still looked huge to me.
    Last edited by Nyoko; April 27th, 2010 at 02:26 AM.

Nyo that looks really good but hard to see shows up small on my pc im sure it will be lovely when shaded.

Love the pixel art Tera its okay i am not good at perspective either

Serea love how you draw your role plays

Heres some recent stuff of mine

this was part of an art trade with a friend of mine Shartan

this is a really abstract portrait of my dragon Agua on a program called scribbler

and this one *whispers* is a secret gift for someones birthday in a few days. she did the line art a long time ago and i colored it as a surprise gift

I love them all!

But Drystan and Veeka are especially cute! And the coloring you did for your friend Aqua looks very nice!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Love the one with dragon falling out of the tree, it happens sometimes lol

and like the one to with the two dragons reading the scroll seems like one of them has been in a battle lots of scars

Blog Entries

Mug shot of Ulharisk, my main guy on Order.
    This took me about.. an hour? Hour and half to do.
    It was also done on an older version of Open Canvas.

Wow! Pretty!

Just saying to ALLLLL that are interested. My commission slots are open to one and all! Check my page if interested.

http://kyuubigirl.deviantart.com/

So I recently got back into playing with 3d again, naturaly I cant go long without having a dragon in my artwork so...

Music Soothes

Thread Information