Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1529

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

so I've been working on this...thing for a friend, and I still have like...20+ sheets to go, but seeing as this is a dragon I thought I might as well post it (psst, yes that head style is supposed to look familiar)
    big file

aaaand some more
    Python and TigroDra
    Last edited by meepsa; August 22nd, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

I'm not that good at drawing but this drawing i did a few weeks ago. xD

Untitled.jpg (or http://schyloe.deviantart.com/art/Ni...pped-395001343)
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

It depends which server board I think is which.

Been drawing lately sooo here's a drawing of Draa Gul (click here!), one of a friend's character for his birthday (click here~), and then one for a friend I made randomly ^^ (click here)

it's still slightly unifinished, but i got this commission off of Calihan/Brightcat...

Wow that's very nice artwork.

I made this image a few years ago intending on it being used elsewhere so I never posted it until now. Quite a number of flaws but for the most part I liked how it worked out. Made in Maya using the dragon models and textures from the game. Unfortunately I lost the original Maya file in a hard drive snuafu. I asked for permission to post it so here we are.

I originally called it "Trapped" because the adults are trapped by the sleeping hatchies. Just call it an unimaginative "Dragon Family" now.

dragon family.jpg

Awww, that's adorable, Solitaire! I wish I had access to Maya... would be cool to do that kinda thing.

hat's adorable, Solitaire
    Seconded! *squees*

If anyone wants to see a much larger version of the dragon family picture, I had it put up in the gallery here. The small size of the in forum uploaded version bugged me.

._. I kept thinking the hatchling on the left was a tail...and spent almost an hour checking back and wondering how it made sense for a tail to be there.

/sees it's a hatchling now, not a tail

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Aw that family picture, cute!

I guess I can post... what I drew recently, if you guys are interested. .3.

http://iceveyn.deviantart.com/art/At...sion-411110585

http://iceveyn.deviantart.com/art/I-...eath-436061314
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Already commented on them on dA ages ago (I think xD) but still think they're awesome now!

I don't know if I can actually post the direct .swf here but click the mini-GIF here to see a bigger version of an animation I made recently:

Took about 3 hours.

That looks adorable! >:O

Not istaria related art, but here's 2 things I did in the past few days for Flight Rising:

and this one was done as a collab:

KyalaCommission.jpg

It has been a long time since I posted here.
    But here is a commission I did recently.

If you click the tiny image it should show up larger but if not here is the link to my DA ^^ http://aguarush11.deviantart.com/art...imit-467833752

This was a "pay what you can commission" from Kyala

If anyone is interested you can send me a private note on here or on DA :3

Hope all are doing well in Istaria! <3

Had my first problem with art theft recently :/ So just so its clear please do not
    repost this image or any of my art, claim it as your own, edit it, or use it for role-playing.

Thank you!

~Agua
    Last edited by AguaRush; July 14th, 2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: forgot something

Gosh, Agua! Your art's improving so astonishingly quickly! Completely wowed by your recent pieces. *.*

I otherwise managed to doodle Sigvard (order) my grumpy, maniac-depressive ancient between commissions. Was gifted a month's sub and it's SO GOOD TO BE BACK.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

oookiedokie, it's not really art by any standard, but here's the WIP of my endslate for the Istaria Dragon Playthrough! :3
    I know it's very, VERY amateuristic, as I basicly just slapped A and B together and hoped it was good...which it wasn't, but for now it will do :3
    http://sta.sh/08szi2wj8s7

And as proof of how amateuristic I do stuff, I have already recorded 4 parts, everything is okay and all yaknow, quality isn't too good but it'll do.......untill I realised I had my spell effects turned off. >.< got really suspiscious when I was recalling and I didn't hear the roar sound effect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Decided I may as well jump on the opportunity and post this:

Commission for Reags of Falkor

fall-Recoveredsmall.jpg

Here's a little something personal

I have been working on this on and off for a while now. What started as a sketch for fun turned into this. I have been wanting to do a personal image for quite some time now. A full bg and character image. I also wanted to try a semi-new style. Sorta going back to my roots in photoshop and embracing a more painterly touch. I want to challenge myself in my future works especially into 2015 with lighting. I am sorry for the small file size. :/ I am so paranoid about thieves the days.

Please note - This image is NOT free for use. Do not repost, recolor, reuse, or take. Not for RPGs or RP forms. Not for other to use other than myself. Agua is my personal character and I have put many many hours into this piece. Please respect that.

Thread Information