Thread: Hi

Muadib

Default Hi

I just found the time to log in today only to find out that the games eats memory for breakfast (560MB Ram atm) and that everything has changed. The places where i used to gather resources don't excist anymore or atleast there where no more iron nodes to gather

I kinda need some tips off where to go and who to talk to ingame because all the people i used to know left a long time a go (I vaguelly remember Tree he was the guild leader of Mord-sith but that was a long long time ago)

I'm a lvl 29 Batllemage (I remeber that battlemages used to be pretty gimped how are they now) and a lvl 37 jeweler now i only need to find out where i could actually lvl up these 2 skills.

Any help would be much appriciated or just refer me to some sites where i could find some intell about these things[:D]

Default Re: Hi

Hi,

Welcome back to HZ.

You can download map that is a follow on from Pekka's that gives location of most mobs and resources - look under http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=104944.
    Market channel is a good place to ask for help. GN forum is probably best place to ask in forum as not many peeps visit this one these days. You can access the GN forum through either the log in or via GN website at http://gnonline.net/index.html .[:)]

Welcome Back, Battle mage is sure not the easiest class to level, but is far from being weak :) i suggest you add some mage levels to help with it
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

For many game-mechanics based questions gamersinfo may be the best place to check out. Also, if you pose quetsions on Market channel, usually there are people around who are ready to answer questions in detail.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information