Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Channel on the new server

Default Re: Dragon Channel on the new server

Kinda have to agree with the mountain (though it kills me), ie scales would mibbi be a bit too loose.

Though i would hate to see the channel go into some state of 'Unless you have wings youre not allowed'. I know on wind at least we had quite a few bipeds, and when i play one it would be most annoying not to be allowedin the channel.

I mean, and this might be because i'm healian ;), if their well behaved i see no
    greater problem with bipeds in the channel. Kinda like any bar should have chips.

-Azroth, Windie.

Quote Originally Posted by Azroth
    Kinda have to agree with the mountain (though it kills me), ie scales would mibbi be a bit too loose.

Though i would hate to see the channel go into some state of 'Unless you have wings youre not allowed'. I know on wind at least we had quite a few bipeds, and when i play one it would be most annoying not to be allowedin the channel.

I mean, and this might be because i'm healian [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img], if their well behaved i see no
    greater problem with bipeds in the channel. Kinda like any bar should have chips.

-Azroth, Windie.
    hahaha.. I bet it killed you to write that Azroth. [:P] I don't mind bipeds who have dragon alts, or those thinking of making a dragon... others within reason, as long as they're aware how twisted the channel can get. But to have the channel crawling with them would just make me give in to temptation. *chomp*

I did kick someone out once for being an annoying tw**, ranting about a great exploit that got them from level 38 to 100 in an afternoon and parading all over dragons. Then I put them on block so I could get some peace, although they are now unblocked.

I'm sure whatever works out will be good anyway... but Scaleds sounds too wolly. I think there is a use for both Dragons and Scaled. But I'm not using Dragon. [;)]

Spirit

Paradise

I like scaled. It was a great chat channel and we welcomed non dragons... bipeds make great pets.

hi all can any one log in to HZ today cause i can't even find the web site to log in any more [:'(] and it's not fair lol

Khaladan

hmm it gave 3 dragon channels on ICE Lunus , Helian and Scaled i think this will be on unity again

Although I like the sound of Scaled it is indeed a rather loose name.
    It even describes scalemail armored bipeds [;)]

I dont mean to say bipeds are not welcome in a dragon channel, but It should be a place for all sorts of draconity weirdness.

So for now, my vote goes to Dragons.

I'd also like to vote for getting AE to increase the number of max tabs on a chat window. I think the limit is now 8 tabs per window?
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Khaladan

yes only 8 per window

shemra

Greetings Dragons of "soon-to-be-Unity" hmm..that didnt sound right..[^o)]

I am sure we can figure something out namewise when we all get ing. As a former windie, Dragons for me is as good a name as any.

Other then that I am really looking forward to meeting you all in our new world, i am sure i can find more tails to pull *grins*

-Ilinga

*/cuddles Ilinga* ... Welcome ... to the world... of Tomorrow!!! (Futurama mode: Off)

Literally, as the new online eta is apparently Thursday! [:|]

Spirit

*waves at thegreat green dragon*

Hi Ilinga[:)]

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    www.AncientOrder.org

Safor

Hmm didn't naka duskael (sp?) mean "unscaled ones"? If dragons refer to the bipeds with unscaled ones then scaled would be a proper name for a dragon channel

I doubt it is necessary to have 3 channels for dragons since it doesnt really show "unity", on wind we had Dragons were dragons (and [:@] bipeds... [:P]) came together and why shouldnt they be allowed...
    I am used to the Dragons channel and would like it to remain the channel where ALL dragons (and a few bipeds at there own risk) come and chat...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Nalaureth

"Scales n Tails"? but then some of you might make that into some kind of twisted ribald thing ...

Formerly of Ice so partial to Scaled ... had a bit more character to it than the more generic "Dragons."

shemra

*nuzzles Cobal* ^^

Seems like everyone is very impatient now hehe

-Ilinga

Quote Originally Posted by Safor
    Hmm didn't naka duskael (sp?) mean "unscaled ones"? If dragons refer to the bipeds with unscaled ones then scaled would be a proper name for a dragon channel
    Good point. Very good.

In that light, why not call the Channel Duskeal?
    I think Naka means "no" or "none" and Duskeal "Scaled" or "one with Scales" (depending on whatever grammar AE imagined for the Dragon tongue)

*heh, I just got nuzzled by the most beautiful dragoness of Unity ^^ *
    *Nuzzles Ili right back*

www.AncientOrder.org

yes helian again and of course elders as well dont forget elder s

dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

hi all any one here i know? :-) and HZ is still down i would like to know if it would be up any time soon lol

Actually I dont think there was somethign as a "serverwide dragon channel" on earth, or at least I have not seen one...or heard of one by a couple of friends who did like to play drags
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Thread Information