Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduce your guild.

Avid

Default Re: Introduce your guild.

Hi - introducing the Guardians of Istaria.

We are an English speaking guild made up of players from many European countries. We have a good mix of adventure and craft skills and run regular guild events. For more info, check out our website at (and I strongly recommend these guys if you are looking for somewhere to host you):

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=19731

imported_Firebrand

Hello everybody,

I'll introduce the guild I belong to: Le Clan du Dragon Noir. We are a 100% french guild on the former shard Wind, and now on Unity (when it willbe upof course[:P]).
    Our rules are simple: help other members and have good mood (and humour if possible). Selfish attitude is then not allowed. We apply a moderated Role Play, so we can have fun playing with role play without be stucked in it.
    We accept every race.
    We are as adventurers as crafters, so everyone can find is place.

Our structure:
    - our guild master is DRAGON-NOIR or Matou RonronFatal when he plays with his Saris
    - the officers are dunkelzhan, FelissDrakkhen Andemion, Ebonyvory Black, Vaelis Giendre and myself, FirebrandCrest of Arma

You can also contact us on our board: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/forum (in french only).

Bah! lawless you cheeky Half Giant. I am going to polish your bald head with my maul hehe.

But seriously: Really enjoyed our final hunt on ICE and look forward to many more in the future :)
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Vanguard

Guild from Ice shard (recruiting)

for more info look at http://www.hz-vanguard.tk

Greetz, Onni
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Horatio

Hello Everyone. Horatio Dungbeard signing in on behalf of "They Might Be Giants". Originally from Wind, we're a bunch ofreprobates led by a loony dorf with the worst taste in cargo gear you'll ever see.

Looking forward to making new friends! See you all in unity!

H.

pics from the end of wind meet here

Medina

Hello all,

I am Dina, GM of Soldiers of Fortune.(SoF) and Site manager of Hz.Warcry

SoF is a great bunch of friends who feel more like family, we work hard and play hard, we have a whole lot of crafters and fighters, various levels. We are always willing to help and offer friendly advice and are close friends with Steel Phoenix. (our buddies)

Please feel free to check out out guild site www.sof-earth.com

Xeno

Gefährten des neuen Pfades

we are just a little but very active guild from earlier Earth.
    About 50 members (with alts)......about 8 active players and about 8 online nearly every day.

The guild is a good and strong community (the most know each other since 5 years online-gamming-time), we have as much fun as we can [:)] and everybody helps each other with pleasure.

Here are our main chars and main actors/actresses:

Cephairen(guildleader)
    Anfissa(Councillor)
    Guid(Councillor)
    Rohal
    Rontur
    Annalena
    Liriel
    Xeno

We are happy to see u all on Unity as soon as possible and share the fun with all of you.

Greetings to everyone,

I want tointroduce my guild Strength& Honour that has been foundedduring Horizons beta.

Weare a bunch of very dedicated players that include restless adventurers and heavy crafters.Guildleaders are Tribun and me.We used to have around 50-60 members but unfortunately we lost a lot of members in the last few months like so many other guilds too. And so we are down to under 10 active players even after 2 guild fusions.

But well, we are still alive. And all the remaining members are very motivated players that have still fun in this game andstill have lot ofplans for the future. We have some great memories and achievements from the past and hope that we can continue this on the new server. We are looking forward to work together on future events with our new friends from Ice and Wind. And we hope that we will have again a great community like we had on Earth.
    Mysk_unity | Mysko_earth_unity
    Paladin 100 | Helian Adult Dragon 50/100
    Tinkerer 100, Carpenter 100, Weaponsmith 94 and other classes
    ~ Horizons Order Server (Ex-Unity/Ex-Earth)~

Claws

Hi folks! (are we all called unitarians from now on? I hope not)

I am here to represent the Order of Reclamation.
    We hail from the shard formerly known as Wind.

Our guild was founded by beta-players long ago.
    I myself was "born" on Dec. 6th, the day after the european release.

We are 112 strong. (theoretically!)
    A small group of about a dozen people are the active base atm.

We are not ruled by any "overlord" or "system". After all we do not even have enough time to play, so there is even less time todeal withpaperwork andpetty bureaucrats.

I (Claws) am the acting Guildfather atm.
    Arcat is in charge of anything that requires time and dedication, like e.g. recruitment.
    (I am the "non-crafting" type and therefore always away from town [;)])

We are a very well diversified group, wehave got some hardcore crafters, some killing machines,some in-betweens and even some dragonsin our gang.
    But mainly we focus on building stuff. We help in most community buiding events and had several fully developed plots in gulid.

We do not have a masterplan, like "become the biggest, baddest bunch of maniacs on the whole server", but we are always willing to accept new friends in our midst.

If you click on the link to our homepage above, you will find articles and pics about ongoing stuff, guild events, RoPs and so on.

Cya in-game soon [B][pi]

DR History (RP)

?A dream was born?

Divine of the ?House of Retribution? awoke from her slumber in a peaceful garden

She had just dreamed that she was going to be the Leader of an Adventures Guild in the Land of Istaria

But for some strange reason she knew that the ?Withered Aegis? was going to Fear her name?

?The Adventure Begins?

Guild History on Horizons

Guild has been around since beta and thenwas reborn on Wind server when that was created...

Now we are on Unity Server

Guild Activity on Horizons

15 to 20 members weekdays

20+members on weekends

Our Motto

Have Fun !!!

GuildGoals

As all good adventurers knowthier main goals are to make money, become famous, meet new friends and have fun

The guild has plans of owning its own player town and guild plot for our members to use...

Guild Races

Any race is allowed?

Guild Classes

Any class is allowed in this Adventurers Guild

As we all know an Adventurers Guilds has access to many resources & skills to get the job done...

Guild Crafters

All Craftersare welcome in this Adventure's Guild

Guild Builders

All Buildersare welcome in this Adventure's Guild our guild architect Matrrim will keep you very busy

Guild Colours

Red & Black

Guild Alliances

Open to discussion?

Guild structure

Guild has a basic structurebasicallynothing to complex...

Leader of Guild, Co Leader of Guild, Officers, Heads of Crafter School, Elder Members (Elders will be loyal & trusted members), Members, New Recruits (On their trial period in the guild)

Guild Rules

There is a full set of Guild rules on our web page

About the Guild & DR community

Our previous guild name was Avatars of Fire when the guild was an ?Everquest? based guild but we changed our name too Diviner Retribution when the guildported over to ?Asherons Call 2?

Divine Retribution members are presently playing the following online games?

Asherons call ?700+ Ally, CoH -Largeguild, EQ II - Beta team, Horizons ? Large Guild, Morning- Beta team, WoW - Beta team

The main plus point of being a member of Divine Retribution is that we are in an European guild with a few America friends

This means that we play online games at a reasonable time not 2 am in the morning...

The guild as a whole has been running now for over5 years now and we have lots of players with varied experience with online games?

Web page

We have a very active web site over at Guild portal and have lots of cool things for you to check out?

Mogg.me.uk

How to join the Guild

Just create a guild portal account and post an application then contact myself in game or Mattrim, Mazrak, Windekind or Drea

It's that easy to join...

But remember all new recruits will be on a 4 weeks trial membeship...

See you online soon

TharkSshesar

Hiyo! I'm Thark Sshesar Guildmaster of Babylon guild, looks like on the new server there will be a bit more life than what used to be on Earth where i'm from.

Babylon is a small guild counting 30 members right now but we are really active, in a single day you can expect to seealmost all of them online and often 10-15 at the same time. We based our guild on the fact its international. We talk english or whatever language currently understood by everyone online at the moment. Its often italian, french or german. Being able to speak virtually every language helps us trading and coordinating with all the other guilds even the non english speaking ones.

We accept all races and we like to help out everyone. We have some high level crafters and characters but mostly we are around 40-60. We play for fun and we welcome everyone that aims at having fun in a guild that is more like a smallfamily than anything else [;)]

Our site: http://beam.to/babylonearth

SNART

Hi Im Snart, form the BrotherHood of Steel on earth, We have a good core of 10 or so very active players and quite a few not so active.

We are also a member on the brothers in arms alliance, handy for finding a group to fight with.

looking forward to meeting you all on unity

hopefully we can all meetfor a drink in the Silver Leaf

Snart

Lystiga

Hi Everybody,

I want to introduce my Guild Daoine SĂ**dhe, a pure Elvenguild from former Earth.
    Three of us Lynnya, Gaoth and myself leads the Guild.

German is the used language in our Chatroom. Most of us are able to speak school-english (We tried at least [:$] ). We have around 30 Germanspeaking members.Dailyactive in Istariamaybe 10 . We exist since January. We have some high adventure and/or craft chars.

See you on Unity

Lystiga

Fellow Players in the new "Istarian Reality" (Remember the event of the Novo?).

Please let me introduce the "Legion of the Golden Dawn" to you..

Theoretically we are a rather large guild, having more than 100 players. Actually we have from 5-15 players online, regarding day- and nighttimes. I'd say most of my fellow guildmembers tend to be multi-crafters, but we also have several "maxed-out" Adventurers that currently have fun in leveling their co-classes, getting stronger every day.

Fellowship is first rule in the Legion. Everything in guild is given and crafted for free, so actually a guildmember does not necessarily need lots of money in our strong community. It surely helps that we have most Crafting-classes in high ratings in our rows (70+ Armorer / Weaponcrafter / Tailor, 90+ Spellcrafter / Tinkerer, 100 Jeweler, just to name a few).

We are looking forward to bid on - and win - one of the nice t4- or t5- Guildplots, building up the Guildhouse, all Shops and nice structures for every player in the guild.

Please feel free to have a look at our forum if you want to get in touch with us.

Hope we have great hours of playjoy together on unity!

Bah! lawless you cheeky Half Giant. I am going to polish your bald head with my maul hehe.

But seriously: Really enjoyed our final hunt on ICE and look forward to many more in the future [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

hehehe same here Cyl [:P] i hope we will do this again !
    Cheers M8 [B]
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Gwynn

Hello, Unity

We are the Kin of Dwor (Relatives of the Word) and tend to take our leisure seriously, but not religeously. We have been around on various realms for over a decade and try to maintain role playing elements wherever we are. We ran The Long Walk Inn playerchat on Ice and intend to do so on Unity as well, feel free to have a looksee and a Dwarve Ale, speciality of the House.
    Werecently startedhttp://www.thelongwalkinn.net which is intended to be a hangout for those who like to travel, to explore and go the extra mile in general, with for instance mountaineering, and a (future) Fashion Police but also a gallery, on which you can find some shots of the Last Hunt on Ice.
    And last but not least we are in search for Deckard Cain, Traitor of Tristram. If these names sound familiar, ask Griswold the Confused or Pepin Town Healer about it. Maybe you can help the Survivors

kaleisin

Hi Unity
    I would like to Introduce Council of Wyrms A guild mainly of dragons both Lunas ans Helian(or loony and helium in guild banter)with a steadfast force of SSlik Helpers .
    Membership of around 90 including alts with maybe 20 -25 regularly online
    Note worthys Include Inferno our first lvl 100/100 lunas
    Wyrmguard a lvl 90 Battlemage
    Spirit/Rakku our first member to have adult dragons
    both Lunas and Helian (insane but a great acheivement :p)
    Sasantiz our ever helpfull cleric come druid
    Eiso lvl 94 and closing on 100 adventure fast (even with her legendary bad luck and chocolate tasting scales)
    Myosootis an adorable and always helpfull Red Dragon
    ******** going on to long realised we have so many cool mambers i cant possibly name them all (sorry if i missed you guys )

A guild that are friends above all else we like to have a laugh and help as much as possible if this sounds like the sort of thing you may enjoy give one of us a hail online and we can answer any questions you may have[8o|]

oh and i am Kaleisin(also lvl 100/100 lunas *blush*)hope to see you all in unity soon much as i will miss wind i am hopeing for a great time in our new united Istaria[:)]

Ao

White Knights of Istaria (Role play guild)

We are the good guys of Istaria, serving the Empress under her direct command.

35 members currently.
    We have been around since the BETA.

Hope to meet many fellow knights. *smiles*

www.wkistaria.com

- Ao

Daddycool

Yeehaa[H] The Ancient Vikings Of Istaria , saying hello to Unity and all new players we`ll meet there.
    Some basic info... we are around 30 players, and 5 to 10 online every day . we like to have funn and help etchoter out when needed. talk to us ingame or
    type---> http://www.ancientvikings.net [:D]

The Steel Phoenix for Power XD

Having been a CAC representative for my own guild (until it got discontinued) for some time, I know the CAC chat Anubus spoke of, a communicating channel for guild to coordinate quickly in big events, I can agree on it being most useful. It allows for good coordination, and swift handling of especially things like bridge building, and crafting the magnitude of the satyr mines, the bridge for the dryads and such.
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Thread Information