Thread: Dragons and Books

imported_Cry stal

Default Dragons and Books

If any of those out there who always have time to read, and love dragons, you should check out this authors, small, but awesome collection.
    He takes real dragons, that pose as humans, and live in the world of today.
    I have only read one of his books, but amordering the others.
    They are filled with fantasy, the hunt for a mate, and action.
    Check them out if you are interested.

www.DragonNovels.com [Y]

Default Re: Dragons and Books

Goodness, that first chapter on the website hooked me. I had to take some time off reading after rereading the Jordan Wheel of time books through the last released one.

Thanks for passing this along!

Wow... if people like that kind of book, then the ones I am writing surely will be a hit also... And they are almost along the same line of thinking (well... almost)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I read the first DelaSangre book a few years ago.

It was okay, but I can't say that it really makes me want to read the rest, unless the author's style has improved since the initial installment. Mark it up to a general fatigue I have with the fantasy genre.

good, then my books might be a bit more refreshing then based on that... I was depressed most of the day after reading this post and his website... but a few friends whom have read my rough drafts and his books reassured me that my stories are much more intriguing.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

imported_Cry stal

Then hook us up with some of your drafts Justa! ^^ I love to read books, and would really like to see one that is in progress, so when it hits the shelves I can say, "You see that book? I read it before it was released!" hehehe

But seriously! Let some of your drafts out. It would give me a prespective as well since I am a wannabe writer, and really have no idea where to start. :P

Good luck to your books in the future as well! [Y]

Thread Information