Thread: Application errors? eeek

nimue

Default Application errors? eeek

Ok, the game has been working mostly fine with me for a few days, however today when I try and log in I load up the game and get to the country selection screen, select the country andit starts to load and then this page pops up, so I can't even get to the second page. Is it something to do with me, or is it that the server is down? It was fine a few hours ago? Any sggestions greatly appreciated and soorry if I am just being a dumby.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.]
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +680
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncRes ult asyncResult) +139
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +248
    System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials) +65
    System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials) +94
    System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn) +55
    System.Xml.XmlTextReader.CreateScanner() +384
    System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Init() +23
    System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() +530
    System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace) +80
    System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader) +72
    horizons.istaria.com.SelectRegion.isEurope(String CountryCode) +63
    horizons.istaria.com.SelectRegion.btnSubmit_Click( Object sender, EventArgs e) +97
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Orzox

Default Re: Application errors? eeek

I have been getting the same error all morning.

Matthew The Mage

Me To and i am Selecting Canada if that makes a difference?

anyone else getting this?

Azermon

Ya. I am also getting this same error.

Thread Information