Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Release Notes - March 28, 2006

Hybrid View

Default Live Release Notes - March 28, 2006

The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to the Live shards on Tuesday, March 28, 2006:
    The invasion has begun! Wave after wave of corrupted beasts and putrid undead have begun blighting the lands south of Harro. Harro has come under attack, its militia desperately out-numbered. A new enemy has appeared and is leading these attacks, a foul and cruel hound, with a hunger for battle and for blood.[*]There are two new arrivals on New Trismus that are greeting newcomers to the island. Rumor has it one of them has a particular problem they could use some help with. (This is the first Peter S Beagle quest)[*]Stoneworking Mastery quests are now available from Saphias the Stoneworker, a follower of Lunus, who resides near Drall.[*]Relstaroth will now remind Lairshapers on the ?Lairshaping Mastery (Part 6)? quest to bring their Journeyman emblem with them to complete the final step.[*]"Gravus' Quest: Blacksmith Part III? on Spirit Isle will now properly track Cedar Shortbows instead of Cedar Boards. Gravus will also give you a Refurbished Cedar Board Plane.[*]Demon Flurry will again overwrite Energize 2.[*]Quest ?Town Marshall: Breeder Boasting? is now completeable by returning to Saenethra.[*]Corrected the skill requirement to scribe Expert Fabric Construction Tapetries formula.[*]Ceremonial Tower Shield will now boost Blight Resistance by +300.[*]A destination pad has been added to the community of Forest Guard.[*]The Travel Gate on Scorpion Island now links to destination pads, also on Scorpion Island.[*]Blacksmith Trainers throughout Istaria will now give out Refurbished tools instead of Training tools.[*]Corrected a broken chat link in ?Avariatus' Quest: Learn about the Lunus Faction? so it may be completed.[*]Wild Grulets will now drop Wild Grulet Tusks instead of Wild Gruok Tusks.[*]Wraiths of all tiers will now drop more applicable loot.[*]Steward Pratt McGrubben in New Trismus will now offer to attune bipeds to Spirit Isle.[*]A tinkering bench has been added to Mahagra.[*]Group bonus increased from 10% to 15% per additional member.[*]Self-centered area of effect attacks will have proper feedback when you currently have a heal over time effect on.[*]Corrected round shields so that arm guards will no longer bleed through.[/list]

Plus, a story about a familiar face in the Harro militia and his role in the latest event can be read here.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Iauquai

Default Re: Live Release Notes - March 28, 2006

*Iauquai uses a carefully applied dose of primal magic to reveal the text written in invisible ink*

Aha! At last! We can now improve our mastery of stoneworking!!!

Have everything default and Amon, your print is black on a black background.

But very happy to have stoneworking mastery line live. I really appreciate it.

And to those as dumb as I. Remember to switch to dragon crafter before trying to obtain quest!
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Additional note- When you should be getting stonwroking mastery II, the trainer gives you gem mastery II and it gets rejected since I have gemworking X and it supercedes it

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG to much to do now. Stoneworking quest, New Beagle quest, event stepped to next level, Community lair's to work on, and now looks like Deth the prophet of doom may finally get to come and start preaching of the coming doom.

Question i want an answer to is.. is daknor still ingame so ppl who have just started the quest and need hides still able to get them form daknor?

Another bug: Stoneworking master V : make 70 granite bricks. I go to the granite field, gather a load, make 70 bricks and quest log does not update?

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Yea, this got reported to me yesterday. Go make sandstone bricks and it will progress. Both SToneworking 2 and 5 will be fixed with the next patch.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Amon wen the patch goes to unity will ppl of unity still b able to get the hides from daknor? there are many that havent done the quest and are still waiting for the burned hide drops

OK, thanks. You can tear up the ticket I just submitted then

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Yea, this got reported to me yesterday. Go make sandstone bricks and it will progress. Both SToneworking 2 and 5 will be fixed with the next patch.
    ok, made sandstone bricks instead of the granite. Quest log updates and tells me to take them back to trainer. Get back to trainer and the dragon tells me I already have a quest and he will not break tradition and give me another ?!?!?!

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Yea, sadly thats where you would need granite bricks for him to delete.

Question, once we work around the glitch in mastery V, do all the rest work ok? I'm at work wonder if anyone has done all 10 quests.

Yea, sadly thats where you would need granite bricks for him to delete.
    OK, went with 70 granite bricks and got by 5. Then bugs on 6, first I had to make 214 granite bricks to get my counter to register 140 granite bricks. Then I get to trainer and he gives me the "you already have the quest I won't break tradition" speech.

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Does any1 know if Daknor is still ingame after the patch or if he's not if theres another way to get the hides that are required to complete the quest?

AMON! You and Kensai did a GREAT and AMAZING job on the flavour text for this event!

Thank You! You've made this event more engrossing and involving with your writing.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

can anyone of any level get the New Trismus quests? Or do you have to be below a certain level??

tyshadragon

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    can anyone of any level get the New Trismus quests? Or do you have to be below a certain level??
    I've started it as a L37 Ranger/L44 Enchanter. I've got as far as Souchak Dree outside Copperton but he won't talk to me :( Just waves.

Ignore that, I've already spoken to him. With my map broken again it was difficult to tell when I was outside Copperton, I still have to find the 3 uncles.

For Stoneworking 6 and Stoneworking 10, speak with Heraxius when you get your bricks complete.

For Stoneworking 6 and Stoneworking 10, speak with Heraxius when you get your bricks complete.
    lol...man your killing me. Thanks for the rapid responses though

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information