Thread: Lvl 10 Mage Quest

Orzox

Default Lvl 10 Mage Quest

I got this level 10 mage quest that tells me to kill 5 level 10 monsters with this experimental flame bolt. But how do you do it?? I have killed level 10's with just that bolt, and I never get credit on my quest. I have killed just undead, and no credit. I have used other spells, and used the bolt as a finishing move, and nothing. Is it broken? Anyone else having any luck??

Fisk

Default Re: Lvl 10 Mage Quest

I had this problem a couple of months ago with the quest. The counter seems to increase if you kill something exactly your level or one or two levels above you (not sure which one). I just adventured like normal and by level 18 the counter finally registered 5. Not much help, but try different level monsters.

Shizzar-Unity

My friend is mage and it's not long ago we finished this quest for him. It was simple and took 5 min. We hunted Turok (those pigs monster on outside sslanis).

Anyway we though that any monster 10 or higher would do, but that didnt work they had to be excatly level 10. And from our experince you dont need to kill em with that bolt really, just have to be in a party which kill 5 level 10 (excatly level 10 - not level 11 or anything - level 10!) when youve done so the quest is compleat - the reward is worthless but the exp is somewhat oki.

Tiel Dragon

I had the same trouble with this quest
    I hunted them on my own, they didn't count
    I hunted them in a group, they didn't count
    I don't know what exactly I did differently but a few days later they just started counting.

This quest does seem to be bugged but it is completable.

linusboarder21

I don't know if this bug has been fixed, but i killed level 11's and level 10's and everything seemed ok... I killed all 5 and didn't have a problem

Thread Information