Thread: Are they trying to kill Unity

Default Are they trying to kill Unity

Well the last days it gets really hard for players on Unity

• first no new players can join because char creation is bugged (an no word from GN)
    • then the last patch broke and again no word from GN about the status
    • the GN support is not responding on tickets or simply closing them without answer. (A "we passed it to TG" would bring much more than this)
    • NoOne from GN stuff is anymore posting on their own forum...
    • and now a little visit over the player base: Saturday 22:30 GMT+1, 17players in german chat visible...36 in market....if i double it to include the invisible players and also add a third part for those that are not in thise channels I come to max 150 players. (would more realistic say 100)
    • 100 on Saturday evening....thx GN our behaviour of "see no evil..say no evil...hear no evil.....so there is no evil" kills us and our shard

So whats is that...? A new try to get rid of us by doing nothing?

Just curious.. why do you post this?

beside the "not able to create a new character" bug I'm under the impression that there are more new players then a few months ago

Proxopid

Well, there have definitely been no new players for 1,5-2,5 weeks, that's for sure.

This is a cry for help Sigi, not doom-calling. Closing your eyes so you don't see the facts doesn't help.

Thread Information