Thread: On the spirit of competition...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Default On the spirit of competition...

This it must be said. Mine avatar doth have a mind most strange and twisted. It is a burden my wings must bear, and for that burden alone might I seek sympathy.

It hath been thinking, and that be a sore thing. And what was it's thinking? Why, on the thing of competition!

Baela Great One hath issued many a challenge to the Gifted, and those many a joy and delight. But the play turned verse and vice be a fair play, it is said. So what of the Gifted offering challenge to the very gods and Great Ones?

It might be that we issue challenge. Let each of the gods and Great Ones set them to write a scurrilious and amusing chant regarding each of the others. Let the chant be verse or song as the writer wishes. Thus it might be that the David god set chant of Baela and of Rawdge and of others, and that Baela set chant of David and of Rawdge... and others. And so forth. And the chants will be set before all and the Gifted will set a company of judges, or some manner of casting public voice. And what prize? Why our very respect, and what worth more?

Or mayhap mine avatar doth indeed sit doddering and maundering, while day and day doth pass him closer into his dotage. Strange that one be, and many might say it be a strange one that speaks it...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker

what?
    Your wording confused me and I wish there were some shiney object to distract me...but there isn't so I'm just plain confused.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Thread Information