Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello :)

SapphireSniper

Finally got to play last night Man, things have changed !! I appeared in a town just west of Morning Light. I think my plot used to be there or something Then I headed over to New Rachival to see Moleni who was overburdened. While there we checked out our banks, adjusted some of our options, went through our inventories and things. Then we went to go see Feladan. I must say I'm impressed. The outer wall is fantastic, and the bind stone is gorgeous! The bank and the other buildings are as I remember them

We joined the Marketplace channel and briefly discussed the changes with those who were online. It's been so long, I'd forgotten alot of the basic controls and it'll be awhile before I'm comfortable with my spells again

Some of my armor and weapons have become unusable from what looks like level and skill changes. My super mace of crushing crushiness is lvl 55 now for my lil cleric she's only lvl 46!

One thing I have to ask is, where are all the people? The consigners seemed close to empty nearly everywhere we went. Only a handful of people were speaking in the marketplace. It was around 1-2am EST, does it just get dead at night?

There are to consigners used a lot.. Aug and New Trismus. Aidan (in bristugo for tech comps) is used a bit, and I'm not sure where t2/3 items are really sold.
    I'm never awake that late, so I'm not sure who is on at that time... try 9pm est, its better.

<concurs>

NA WestCoast Afternoon~Evening, as overlaps with NA EastCoast Evening, would be the closest thing to prime time weekdays. Saturdays are fair, Sundays, best of all for numbers.

of course, *I* can mostly only be found Sunday~Thursday mornings/early afternoons, North American times, without special arrangements. My regrets.

Still, welcome back Sapphire. Do look into Annatar chat channel to see if one of us is about when you come in next, please.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Sapph! Moleni! eeeee!!! *pounces*

Though you probably would remember me (if at all) as someone more formal, restrained... an elf by the name of Correth?

Well, I'm still around anyway though my avatar seems to have grown some fur and a tail. Maekrux is still hangs around too, when he works up the motivation to work on his lair. Anyway, send me a shout if you get the chance, we can reminisce about the Satyr mines and that sort of thing. And say hi to Tira for me, I do miss her.

*wallows in memories of the good ol days*
    kitty: 48 Mage 22 Healer + others
    80 MIN 65 GTH 69 TNK 70 MSN 55 SPL
    41 BLK 41 SCH 47 CRP 38 JWL + others
    dragon: 91 adv, 100 craft, 22 lair
    elf: 49 ELAR, 31 Healer, 51 Fitter + others

SapphireSniper

Hi Correth I will pass along your message next time I see Tira It's good to see all of you

Kingdom

No diea who you are since I just started but I like meeting people so I'll say hi. Hi.

As part of the really late night crowd, "hello" and welcome back. Anything I can do to help just ask. I'm usually on between 1 and 4 a.m. EST, which were the times you mentioned.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

*ears twitch*

Late night Saris, yes I am!

Craft happy also I am. Make things aplenty I can, maces of smashing and staves of clawing er, wait, staves not scratching post *scribbles something down on a pieces of parchment*.

If need something you do, Ferah look for you should. Fee charge I do not. Ever. Help, I am happy to!
    Craft-happy Saris with a crazy streak.

Reikh

I just came back last week to check it out, I remember you from the first couple of months on Dawn. I forgot why I left, maybe I got burned out on the Kirsanct Mine. I was doing a whole lot of the masonry on that mine as Risca.

I see these posts are a couple of months old, I hope you're still on and playing, that EQ2 hasn't taken you forver

dafriar

Default LOL Sapphy

I swear, everyone I go you've posted there... heya hon..

~Varthus

Thread Information