Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding Quest

Ok Rhyssa, that note about having to stand by Gaalsif tells me for sure what's going on. If you haven't done a full scan recently, do so. What happened is one of those bugs that there's really nothing the developers can do to fix. I've had it happen a few times too. Your client and the server are "out of synch", basically. Clearing my world cache and doing a full scan was able to fix it.

Glad it worked on your dragon. Hopefully Rhyssa (the character) can be fixed soon too.

Arkan543

Arg! I can't seem to find Uncles Jain. Can some one post the location of him. Thanks.

Depends a bit on what step of the quest you are on, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that you are looking for them to finalize the dowry plans. In which case you've already found Pjalsti (or however it is spelled), the gnomish community on Genevia Island. If you have, the Uncles are in a house south-west of Besoya's house. If you stand on Lamorak's porch and look west, you should see a road and a lake (depending on your view distance of course). The Uncle's house is at the end of that road.

Note that you'll also need to go back to that house to port into the Wedding grounds. There are Uncles in there as well, but you don't need them until later in the quest.

If I've guessed the wrong step, please post with what step you're on and I'll get back to you with where they are.

Pajalsti, Pajalsti, Pajalsti... I've got a thing for yooou....
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

lizardbreath

hrmm... where exactly is the mother on genevia... wandered aroudn and can not find the short lady. Any help?

Port to Coppertown and follow the northern road until you get the Pajalsti sign. Nip on over to the Gnomish little hamlet and scout around.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Shaikura

I need help on the dowery plans. Can someone give me directions to the guy south of Istaria loom ?

Default Re: Wedding Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    I need help on the dowery plans. Can someone give me directions to the guy south of Istaria loom ?

Take the path up the hill south of Istaria Loom. He'll be up in the house there.

Thread Information