Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ceremonial chest scale is all wrong.......

It tells you the vengenance scale is overpowered?

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    It tells you the vengenance scale is overpowered?
    then the biped weapon stun tech is it too?

Possibly, its not triple techable..

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Possibly, its not triple techable..

but it WAS

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    The other thing about this scale that is frustrating is that a dragon is required to put 330 training points into Tooth and Claw to wear it.
    Thats what I find most annoying. As a pure caster dragon how does not have the event techs and chooses not to use crafted items from others I will never have those other scales and have to pull all my TP from focus and about half my Power TP to be able to use this scale. I would really like to see more caster based special scales.

It is as annoying as having to invest lots of primal to use the primal boon spell. As the scale has alot of armour etc maybe its been decided that it is a battle scale? No primal on it so maybe its not directed at casters.

The reklar tail scale adds 50 to primal, 75 to armour and 100 to power. So it is a nice caster scale that your after maye?

Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Krakkanoth; April 28th, 2006 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakkanoth
    It is as annoying as having to invest lots of primal to use the primal boon spell. As the scale has alot of armour etc maybe its been decided that it is a battle scale? No primal on it so maybe its not directed at casters.

The reklar tail scale adds 50 to primal, 75 to armour and 100 to power. So it is a nice caster scale that your after maye?

Just my opinion.
    I agree that's annoying but not for the reason you think. The primal boon spell is a unitask spell. In other words it is completely totally utterly useless for anything other than fighting Reklar. So it is not a good example of something to compare this scale to. I agree with the others that it would be better if it were not a chest scale. I followed the same idea as Deth and broke down and had Kumu craft me a chest scale with each of the event techs and after having used it I can see why this scale won't make people who have such scales think twice about which one to use.

well no matter what we do. it will not change slots. so it will be cool to look at a scale that looks like a tail scale that goes into your chest slot. sitting inside my vault for eternity.

the scale will be completely pointless once t6 scales come out. what they should have done is just came out with a claw and a weapon that we would ultimately need to stop the forces from advancing.......have stats that would still be beneficial so we could still use it after the event is over. i think the amount of work it takes to get all the hides both rewards do not make up for it.

now if it was a blighted ceremonial dragon claw with +50 t&c, a % to slow an enemy, and some kind of damage that is the only type of damage that can be dealt once the forces push closer to harro. i dont know im not a game designer but that would definately make me want to persue these hides

racking up alot of dp's every hunt just isnt worth it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Indred Cold
    I'm not sure harassing the staff via trouble tickets is a warranted approach. It seems readily apparent the scale was made a chest scale so that we would have to choose when to wear it, and when to wear a Vengeance scale. I see nothing wrong with not having every advantage available all the time.
    I would hardly call that harrasing them. 20 some odd tickets opened with a 1 sentence suggestion. It would get someone's attention (hopefully).

I wouldnt recommend teching Deifance along with Vengeance They will not stack on the mob, and defiance is only for Undead anyway. If defiance lands, then vengeance cannot land until it fades.

The chest scale has made it to live. It now has +50 T&C instead of block and procs the 2 Buffs as the shield does.

The scale is good against Gruk, because he can't be stunned, and all his attacks are blight spell type attacks, so Vengeance doesn't do any good either. Vital Defiance would (possibly) have a place here, but the blight resistance on the Ceremonial Chest wins. Need dev clarification on whether or not Spell attacks are affected by Vital Defiance. It's possible they are not, which just about makes it worthless.

Thread Information