Thread: Multiclass Conjurer with...

Windaar

Default Multiclass Conjurer with...

So from reading about this class, I am thinking that to go Conjurer alone would not be good. What should you multi class a conjurer with and/or should you? Is Conjurer better as a multi class than just plain Mage or Sorceror or Wizard added to other classes? Is a healer class mandatory?

Kafka

Default Re: Multiclass Conjurer with...

Yes, a healingclass is in my opinion mandatory if you want to survive in the wild. Although a conjurer is probably the one caster that needs it the least, as he's the master of binds.

Multiclassing a conjurer with other schools is actually a neverending job. Wizard and mage is a good choice as they are the only classes that get 10 power pr. lvl. I did wizard before conj, so i cant really say how strong a conjurers repeaters are, but having read post on the tazoon boards from rather pure conjurers, it seems to be one of the weaknesses when being a conjurer. Sorcerer is imo only really grand as a main class. Its not the greatest backup even though spellbind and some of the mind spells are quite nice.

But when you're finally done with either mage or wizard, you want some health to back you up. That when u have 5 options imo. Chaos warrior (what I chose), Knoc, Battlemage, Ice(what im going to choose in a not so distant future) and flamedisc. There's alot of other classes, but none of which you will be able to cast all of your spells with.

Conjurer/Mage is pretty nasty too...
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Mutrock

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka
    Yes, a healingclass is in my opinion mandatory if you want to survive in the wild. Although a conjurer is probably the one caster that needs it the least, as he's the master of binds.

master of binds? lol...I guess you never seen a sorc before[;)] Ever heard of Area spellbind? Never seen a conjurer do that. Next to that...a mage gets all the binds a conjurer gets + extra mezzers like numbing haze @ higher tiers...something a conjurer won't get. After wizzards conjurers are the worst off with binds stuns mezzers and such[:^)]

Thread Information