View Poll Results: Should dragons have deferent Adventurer Schools

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 75.00%
  • no

3 25.00%

Thread: Should dragons have deferent adventure schools?

Threaded View

Default Re: Should dragons have deferent adventure schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    I don't see WHERE you would find consencus on this. Every book/world I've read usually has a different take on each dragon color. Unless you're going with the D&D descriptions of the dragons, which I tend to not like, it's rare to see colors have overlapping personalities consistantly between worlds. (with the exception that reds and blacks usually are very nasty. XD)

This is why I think suddenly putting in a guide for personalities based on color would be a bad idea. Lots of people have created characters outside of your 'norm' for personalities by color. It'd screw with roleplaying massively.
    If you would like i will attempt to find the sight again. This was some time ago i did this. if you would like me to Pm me and we can discuss it .

Did a quick search and there is a consensuses of about 5 -9 sights (all i had time for at the moment )that water dragons are very stubborn lazy and lackadaisical they are a Peace oriented clan

Note i did not go and find my old sights these are new sights that googel popped up after some digging

as for the color of dragons
    its normally based on habitat From what i have learned almost all types like to blend in and ether avoid all humans or study them .
    Last edited by lightning claw; March 19th, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Did some quick reasearch and updated Post
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information