Thread: Today's Maintance

Default Today's Maintance

Starting this Tuesday, April 11th, we're changing our regularly scheduled maintenance to start at 3am AZ time, instead of the usual 5am due to some additional database maintenance procedures we will be adding.
    from the news page

Did someone forget to change the downtime? According to online clocks its now 4am over in AZ and Chaos is still up.

Although I'm not too bothered, 1pm downtime works out well for me as its a good time to go and eat
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

I was not as quick to login this morning as usual, but found the shard still up after all :-)
    Maybe I won't go back to hating Tuesdays, I like the later maintenance time as it fits better with my schedule... I hope others who would prefer it earlier forgive me...

Just got the 15 minute warning, so it looks like its normal time for this week after all
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz
    I was not as quick to login this morning as usual, but found the shard still up after all :-)
    Maybe I won't go back to hating Tuesdays, I like the later maintenance time as it fits better with my schedule... I hope others who would prefer it earlier forgive me...

I like the new time as well. Probably next week it will commence?

Thread Information