Thread: Dyes

Sahsi

Default Dyes

At level 58 alchemist I know that I can make dyes and kits for colors other than the original beg and jman forms from the trainer. however, when the new colors were released, I was just exiting the game.

Can anyone please educate me? Are there new jman ground gem/dye/armor kit forms, or are they expert or something else? Also, I did not see anything resembling these elusive forms from my trainer (Sslanis).. do they drop or are located elsewhere?

Still trying to get my feet back under me and catch up on the information... thanks in advance for any suggestions

It's an expert form and unfortunately drop only. I don't even think the Vielo have the expert dye forms.

There are also dye kits you can make and the forms for those are also drop only and called the following:

Expert Alchemical Armor Dye Kit: Dark
    Expert Alchemical Armor Dye Kit: Deep
    Expert Alchemical Armor Dye Kit: Light
    Expert Alchemical Armor Dye Kit: Precious

And finally, there are also weapon dye kits you can make which use drop only chromas that drop off of nothing else but T5+ mobs. That's only a single expert form though like the regular dye form.

G'luck in your search!

Normal expert dye form is (or was) at vielo, but with about 1.5g not realy cheap.

Sahsi

It is as I had feared. Thanks for the information

Thread Information