Thread: Chaos - Illuminati

Default Chaos - Illuminati

Illuminati is one of the oldest guilds in the game that became a guild during Beta version. We are medium band of 5-15 players a night that share a common bond of friendship in the game. There are many rl husband & wives in our guild along with singles as well and it feels like a real family guild. We currently have about 15-25 active players. We are made up of many classes of Dragons, Rangers, Mages etc. We have seasoned builders, crafters and adventurers. We have a handful of level 100 characters through level 1 characters. We are a very helpful guild that helps out new players even if they are not interested in joining our guild. We don't help new players power level at the beginning as they learn to hunt. But we do support them with information, weapons, tools, potions and other supporting items to help them along as they grow. We have guild hunts with different level groups and crafting Saturdays to help with plot & lair building or helping with craft leveling. If you are at all interested in finding out more contact us on our Illuminati.Appchat, tell to - Nimbus, Aelwynde, Deadean, Kendorah or Saharas in game. We are open for applications into our family - so come and chat with us and get to know us.

Check out our website.
    Last edited by Saharas; April 27th, 2006 at 11:14 PM.

Ahna Safari

I really enjoying being a member of Illuminati. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Always good for chatting or joking. We have a great family atmosphere. Come check us out..You won't regret it!!

This is a good guild.

No joke it is.

No realy I am not pulling your leg its a good one.

If I could vote my vote would be for this guild

Its the amercan way.

Yes I only do what the people in my head tell me to do!
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Thread Information