Thread: Tulga lets GN bleeding out?

Cool Tulga lets GN bleeding out?

not that i like GN or want to defend them

but is it tactic from Tulga that we on the unity server have a bug that we cannot create new chars?

is there a fix on the way to fix this issue?

if unity dont get new players it will die faster then thought

we can already see it, there hasnt been more than 30 ppl in market in the last 2 days, (although it is the easter break), but a bit of communication from either tulga or GN would be good
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    You won't get it. It's been months upon months with ZERO communication. EU servers are dead, you just don't know it yet...
    It could be that we won't get it. But we have now sufferd over 2 years long under the incompetence of GN.

Most of us won't to start over and move to a NA shard, some could simply not because they don't have a CC.

Most of us won't give up our beloved shard, we have survived the merge and will hopefully survive GN.

And I WILL not give up. I WILL keep posting the reports. I WILL be there until the end. I WILL poke GN so long until they give Unity the support they deserve. And even i have to poke the Tulga staff itself. That's because I'm the shard Herald. I love our shard more than anything else. A other shard will simply not the same again.

I AND MANY OTHERS WILL NOT GIVE UP THE UNITY SHARD.
    What would you do if you where in the situation of a Unity player?

And dead-sayed live longer you know....

So Tulga, get your butts up and do soemthign for your customers that have suffered so long...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    What would I do? I would speak with my wallet and not play any longer if I didn't have the option to move to the other servers that ARE supported.

The reason I say it's dead is directly BECAUSE you have posted for two years and have the sig campaign and NOTHING has come from it. Not one single word. Nothing.
    kumu i take it you dont reside on unity server?

also takora is there anything that i can do to help and also for the others cos i know there are a lot of ppl in community that want to do something to help
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing
    we can already see it, there hasnt been more than 30 ppl in market in the last 2 days, (although it is the easter break), but a bit of communication from either tulga or GN would be good

Ugggh, sry even I've beem missing over easter break, so make that 31 ppl from now one again .
    And well, if we would ever need someone around we could still ask Kumu to join

(edited to remove swear words)
    Last edited by Peaches; April 17th, 2006 at 01:49 AM.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

*removed Inappropriate quote*

Support from GN is quantifiably horrible. Tulga has not stated word one about the issues. To me that means that the options are limited. Tell me. What do YOU see as the viable options?

Tulga has been asked to comment over and over and nothing has come of it. EU players have requested time and time again for communication, and nothing has come of it. The EU players and some NA players have started the signature compaign, and nothing has come of it.

I mean seriously. What do you expect to happen?[/quote]

Tell me you arent GN in disguise are you Kumu?
    Last edited by Peaches; April 17th, 2006 at 01:50 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    There were comments from tulga. Stuff like (paraphrased) "we can't comment" and "We get ZERO money from GN for the HZ subs they hold cause we have no current contract with them" and "we can't see the GN database, so we can't help you. You'll have to talk to them"
    Hmm but on the other side, they once said that GN is paying monthly for "something", I think the patch support.....

TG should sense out juristic possibilities to get access to the DB or see if they can buy back the database.

******** this thing need a solution....

dunno if ur supporting anyone here....but u are basicly telling us to give up...would u give up on them and all ur work to save 13 euro/a month?

I don't think Tulga gets any money for subs from the EU, they do however get a subscription to their updates/services from GN. How TG has allowed this to go on so long without a proper contract which states clearly the level of service to be provided is beyond me.

TG needs to offer alternate billing and let GN die, it has to happen.

Without any official statement - like a post here in the forum, not some IRCtalk - it's all just speculation. And I truly hate that! Tulga is as much responsible for this situation as GN is. BAH!!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

but why dont help Tulga us on unity to create new chars?

1 month or even longer no new player can start here

no new player no new customers

no new customers means dying unity, and Tulga will get rid of this silly contract with GN ^^

but we (the player) pay the price for it

As I stated before, It would be my guess that TG has a contract with GN, and they can't do anything. This is just a guess since we have not heard anything. Personally if it were me I wouldn't want to give up. But I think after all this time of waiting I would have started a new somewhere else. This is just my personally feelings But no matter what you decide we will support you the best we can

Jayne

It wont be long before Unity is dead...
    Pity, many nice ppl walked on that shard during my playing days...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information