Thread: "Hagen's Fine Treasures" - The Jewelryshop on Unity!

Default "Hagen's Fine Treasures" - The Jewelryshop on Unity!

Greetings to you, Unitarians!

Most ICErs know me as a fast and reliable working Expert-Jeweler. As such i have all (Beginner, JM and Expert) Formulas and t3-techs.

I take orders on Platinum and Mithril-Jewelry only - but i'm sure there are many fellow jewelers out there, willing and able to craft pieces in bronze, silver and gold. [;)]

I can surely tell you all what is possible on each piece of Jewelry, even tell you what tech-components are needed to do so, but i alsorecommend using thefamous "Horizons Crafting Calculator" - HCC! Makes it easier for you and me, just believe it! :)

T4-Techs: Blight, Crossbow, One Hand Slash

T5-Techs:

Adv: Blight, Bow, Ice, Mind, OH Crush, OH Pierce,TH Crush, Spirit, Unarmed
    Craft: Alchemy, Cooking, Essence Shaping, Fitting, Jewelcraft, Lumbering, Metalworking, Sculpting, Spinning, Transmutation, Weaponcraft
    Stats: Focus
    Defense: Nature Resistance, Mind Resistance

(More techs to come for sure, as i will be hunting again, now the vaults are normal size again) :)

PS: Bestellungen werden selbstverständlich auch in Deutsch entgegengenommen!

Default Re: "Hagen's Fine Treasures" - The Jewelryshop on Unity!

Oh - and btw ... did i mention already that i am looking for any kind of higher Techniques also?

As you all know Jewelers tend to be wealthy, i can pay good prices - so gimme a tell! [;)]

To all my mates and costumers on Unity:

As my PC crashed totally some days ago - i was not able to log in the past days.
    My HD blew up, aswell as my Mainboard - so it will still take me some days to join you again in Istaria.

Please be patient and do not order from one of those lousy plumbers that only call themselfes "Jeweler". [;)]

Yours Hagen

< Updated >

< Updated >

But ********, what happened? :/

Added more techs

Thread Information