Thread: Weird plot bug

Default Weird plot bug

I got this problem with deleteing my guildhouse the actually GH has gone but there seems to b a ghost remaining as in it sems to b still there nothign can be added in its place. heres screens to show.

That's not a new bug - I had a serious problem with that back about 4-5 months ago - I'm curious what brought it back...

I had Smeglor and Baelia both looking at the problem - it ended up requiring Smeglor to do something, still not sure what.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

I hope this is fixed as a hotfix then patched cause im on unity and im not expecting a responce form the support ticket ive filled. Ive got the novians for the GH in myvault which has left my main character nearly unplayable for now

Ah hah! Forgot you were on Unity...that might be why this bug cropped up again. I thought it got fixed sometime back.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Usually this will clear up with maintenance on Tuesday. If Unity has a regular weekly Maintenance? If they do you will just have to wait till then. Almost always will clear it up.
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

YEa our maintenence is on a thursday so ill wait till then and get back to ya all c if it sorts it *cross fingers*

Thread Information