Thread: Screenies from the event: the Celebration of Ice.

Default Screenies from the event: the Celebration of Ice.

As I mentioned earlier today at the welcome thread
    Yesterday at midnight, we Icers gathered at Harro, stripped of our armors and putted on Special pants that refr provided us with and we went of to the Crimson Scource. We cleaned out the whole place and Im sure we got between 2-15 DP each. (I got 8). This was ******** ******** fun. I took loads of screenies wich I will put here later and maybe I should do that at a separate thread?

The main reason why I want to put the screenies here is because we started to debate at event channel to do the same thing here and we do that as soon as the new WA are implemented at East Blight (Eastern Deadlands).

This event was called the Celebration of Ice.
    Next event in this style will be called the Celebration of Unity.
    So here we have the screenies. *smiles*

I want to thank the maniac that come up with this idea in the first place. *grins*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: Screenies from the event: the Celebration of Ice.

A fun mini event indeed!!
    And the "maniac" that came up with the idea was Kylia I believe. Guess she had tofind an excuse for getting a lot of males to strip down to their knickers...... [:P]

Kylia

Have to admit that the temptation was too big [:P]

We did all get kinda frustrated by not having our end of world event, so I tried to organise something that former ICE players could remember of as "Our big last night" [:)]

And considering the fun we had I'm wondering why we didn't organize such thing before...

Cann't wait to discover our new shard...

I've moved my screenies from the General section here, seeing this thread is dedicated to teh event.... so here are the screenies, again. [:)]

1. Even though the hour was late, attendance was still good

2. The Soldiery of Ice barreled over the Crimson Scourge's best like an avalanche

3. Spell, weapon and claw. Death points are racking up but the Living reign over the battlefield.

4. The assemblage of some of Ice server's finest could challenge entire spawn zones to battle and emerge victorious.

5. A close-up, where you can appreaciate the bipeds' mighty armor in full glory [:O]

6. As the battle draws towards closure, remnant attendance takes some time to pose at the Scourge artifact.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

hehehe that"s what i call a fight ! hell yeah, that was a real great time like i havent got for long on HZ ^^
    Look at this kickin' ****** nudist killer team [;)]
    And very nice screenies [Y]

Can't wait for another one [:P]
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Matecuss

Yep lots of fun [:P]. I did take some screenies but they look much like everyone elses, so I'll save the bandwidth [:O]

And apart from one initial lag spike at the start, it was all very smooth. Lets hope thats a good omen for the new server!

Nice event

damd that i missed it
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Thanx for posting the screenies guys. It really was a great battle full of laughs and deaths [:D]

Sorry about accidentally (on purpose) banging you in the side of the head with my maul lawless! Mind you the dent it left behind only adds to the character I believe hehe ;)
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

hehehe Np, my head is hard as a rock (since the marrows beated it 10000000000 times) and i got no brain inside, only bone ^^

But it seems u've lost some weight latelly, i think i saw ur pants falling down your knees 2 or 3 times during the battle [:P] Please, attach it with a rope or somethin ! [;)]
    on the road again !

You can blame Kaffekongen for my pants being down a couple of times. I think he took revenge on me for slapping him on the butt whilst we were forming our groups at Harro pad before we set off [;)]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

We can have such events many times if we want Kylia, even if I would prefer some cool RP events. *grins*

Twice a month shouldnt be a problem.Its ******** cool and relaxing way to have a good laugh.

I remember when AoP first attacked Harro, same amount of players showed up for the long, endless, battle.

*reminds himself to go and poke some devs about the 10 player limit at groups*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Quote Originally Posted by Cylian Golas

You can blame Kaffekongen for my pants being down a couple of times. I think he took revenge on me for slapping him on the butt whilst we were forming our groups at Harro pad before we set off [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    lmao [:D]
    on the road again !

Thread Information