Thread: O Carinde Where art thou?

Default O Carinde Where art thou?

Anyone

I am in search of the one called Carinde. Has anyone information on the where abouts of this champion of justice? Seems like ages that I have seen or felt her presence.

Carinde if you are in the shadows sleeping until needed then let it be known I have a need. I search for two Rangers of the utmost skill for a task that I would like to complete.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

I know a Ranger....

She was around a couple weeks ago for daknor, but haven't seen her in a week.

I have made a few guest appearances on Order, and didn't see her.

Jayne

Janye

You have been on Order well next time say Hi. Would be nice to go out and hunt.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

RP is very new to me so I usually send a tell to someone and say hi. I am not as Jayne and the character I speak to you from does not interact in game.

I am another character and will play on occasion. I prefer not to be known as Jayne so that I don't get any special treatment.

If one day that we can get character copies, I would gladly copy Jayne over and let Order have the pleasure of her presence. Maybe you can start a poll to see if Order would like Jayne to appear as she is currently. My guess is some would not since its an RP server

Jayne

Personally, I feel that those of Chaos would be far more put out from the notion.

We here on Order do not track anyone's progress, and the only ones that have had anything remotely to say about something along the lines were dragons when a couple of lvl 30 dragons took wing.

Thread Information