Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Jayne or Not to Jayne

Default To Jayne or Not to Jayne

This is a Poll Should Jayne join our Community. I met her once on Blight in the Arena and Have to say she was very nice. I also think she would be a good fit on Order with the rest of our Strong Female Hero's. What say the rest of you. I have two accounts so I vote YES twice
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Well, we need more females, but .... where are the children. We need children!
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Hey, she used a Rush song in that song parody contest a while back, she's good in my book.

Besides, we need someone to give Kwinn a whuppin now and then. ^^
    kitty: 48 Mage 22 Healer + others
    80 MIN 65 GTH 69 TNK 70 MSN 55 SPL
    41 BLK 41 SCH 47 CRP 38 JWL + others
    dragon: 91 adv, 100 craft, 22 lair
    elf: 49 ELAR, 31 Healer, 51 Fitter + others

Pffft. She's OUR Jayne. Get your own...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Pffft. She's OUR Jayne. Get your own...
    duhh.. thats what we are doing

Heh. So long as she would split her time between the shards maybe, otherwise I vote no. I like Jayne just where she is on Chaos. Frightening the lower members of our guild into line. But ultimately it's up to her no matter how many votes we get in either direction. Heh but I see why Order would want her, she's a great friend and a fun person to be around (although now I'm sure I'm gonna get it for being all mushy).
    Last edited by Nayuaka; May 7th, 2006 at 05:27 AM.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I have no idea how we could pull this off...

...and I sure would feel bad about anyone she would be leaving behind...

... but, Jayne would be more than welcome.

After all, I might well know her as someone else on Order and if so, it is a credit to her that her secret remains unknown to me.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

LOL, this is flattering. To clarify this though, if I were to play on order, I would not leave Chaos. I can do both.

I think the main question here is how would residents of Order react to someone being copied over and not actually start out a new on there shard?

I know some are serious RP and they may not agree with copies, which might be why TG doesn't copy characters. Thats really the question.

Jayne

PS. Oh and yea Nay thats much to mushy

My vote would be yes. Also, note to Jayne...My copy to Blight has been updated. Wanna some Satyr Islands? You tell me when and where and I'll do my damndest to be there
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

*Nods in agreeance with seranthor. Possession is 9/10 the law right... and chaos is exercising that right . Tis our jayne.

/gi jayne

lol i would miss that

Kaeothaun

Jayne, have you ever thought about going into mass production? You would be a smash!

OH MY!!!! Can you believe that Kaeothaun has come to the forums to post his first forum that has to do with me??? WOW!

Where have you been, you didn't forget you are part of our guild? Or is your video card acting up too? LOL

And actually I have a friend that has looked into getting my character made into a figure

So many may be able to get there own Jayne soon!

Kaeothaun

I've been left, right, and center. But now I am back

Will there be plushies?

Meh figurines are not nearly as good as the real thing and the real Jayne is ours! OURS! OURS! OURS! Mwahahahahaa! *coughs* };=8)

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    And actually I have a friend that has looked into getting my character made into a figure

So many may be able to get there own Jayne soon!
    Can a comic book/movie franchise be far behind?

Hmm... but who to cast as our Jayne?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Huh

Typical Chaos, We as in Order look to add Jayne into our ranks and Chaos comes along like some guy standing in the shadows saying hey stick around and Ill make you famous. Ill get you in Movies and you will have action figures.

No matter I dont believe Jayne to be the type to fall for the glitter and glammer of the Chaos Istarian Lights. I dont really know her all that well but I guess she would much prefer the bashing of heads while still being recognized as a true lady. We may not be able to make you a movie star or give you the world but I can honestly say that at least we will still respect you in the morning.

Just my 2 Cents and yes thats all I got
    Last edited by Warsong; May 10th, 2006 at 06:04 PM.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Oh no, I started the action figure thing, Klaus just elaborated on it.

No I need no bright lights, and as most know I prefer the darkness.

Tis ok Jayne

I personally like to pick on people that I like and since I like most people I have been know to pick on everyone. But out of respect for Chaos I understand thier pain, the prospect of losing some time in hunting with you. However Since Chaos lacks true adventure I understand why you would think of splitting your time between Order and Chaos.

But I kid I would never want to really hurt or say anything bad about another person. (Exception: Amadan and the other WM's and only when they flex thier god muscles to scare people)
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Oh you missed my guest apppearance I made on Order last night.

Interesting......

Thread Information