Thread: Harro Outpost

Default Harro Outpost

Everyone involved

Awesome job on the building of the Outpost. I know each of you work long and hard to complete it. I wish I could have been of more help to all of you working on it. I just dont have a crafting bone in my body. That being said I am so proud to be a member of Order and Part of the best Online community in all the world. I look forward to being able to pull my weight for the community just as soon as the Gods recover from the shame of thier last defeat when they messed with us.

Again Awesome job to everyone who helped and who did the work.

Now lets get that lair done. I will be on tonight just let me know what I can do to aid in its completion.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Umm, you could join us in prayer that the devs speed the spread of the new radiant wisps from Blight to the live servers . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Hehehehe. Yea. You realize it works out to one smidgen of radiant essence per minute spent harvesting the shinning? *shudders at the memory of falling asleep collecting wisp droppings with only a count of 60 to show for the effort* And we need THOUSANDS of those smidgens.

I. Percival Dragon

Yup, Oasis and I spent four hours on Dracul Sunday morning "squeezing" shining wisps and fetched all of 220 radiant essence between us. *sighs*
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

An update: the event lair chamber is now at 92.8% and pretty much just requires Flawless Flowstones (which Grymme worked on this morning) and Tier VI units (which bitm and Kumu are working on).

Please note that we are using Balkor's plot in Last Stand (just south of the port pad on the small plateau) as a staging area for storing items needed for construction. Thanks a TON to Mystif for providing over a thousand travertine bricks, and just a boatload of adamantium ore.

*edited to correct directions per Balkor's post*
    Last edited by Tantalyr; May 14th, 2006 at 09:53 PM.

Actually, my plot "Library Valdin" is just SOUTH of the pad on the plateau.

The Flawless Flowstones were finished early this morning, and all that's left to do are 53 (installed) Perfect Flowstones. We have all the Adamantium bars and Travertine bricks needed for them, but we need a BOATLOAD of radiant essence. So any and all help squeezing shining wisps for their radiant essence bonus drops will be GREATLY appreciated!

Any approximate number needed?

Around 4000 as of maintenance this morning.

Down to 3400 (maybe less) radiant essence needed now.

Thread Information