Thread: Wrong metal bar description

Default Wrong metal bar description

Hi,

I found out today that some of the metal bar description (at least on Unity) are wrong or outdated since some kind of metal bar needs two types of ore and not Ore and Metal bar anymore.

The bars with a wrong description are: Adamantium bar, Mithril Bar, Cobalt Bar and Steel Bar.

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

If I read your post correctly your claiming that the metal bar forms are wrong because they now require 2 kinds of ore instead of ore and metal bars? If that is your contention then its incorrect, it was changed to ore + ore several months ago. I'm certain it was in the patch notes...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

No, he means the description of the bar form still refers to the old bar+ore method. (I haven't checked if he's right, but that's what he means.)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

They are wrong, mithril still references just mithril ore, steel and iron bar and nickel, and cobalt a steel bar and cobalt ore

Descriptions of bars never got changed. Same with blighted metal bar forms. they still work the old way.

Thread Information