Thread: Account problems running rampant...

I asked yesterday in IRC but was pretty much ignored, like most questions about problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    There have been SO MANY posts with people having account issues recently.

Is there anyone left at Tulga to take care of the cause of the problems? I know that Reyem is running himself ragged spotfixing, but is there anyone there that can fix the root cause of them?

Are they even known?
    We are very aware of these issues, and have already started testing some fixes.

There was a guy today that joined IRC because he was told after 3 months of emails to support without response to log in there to get help. He's in Korea in the Army. He was so fed up that the only reason he logged into IRC was to tell off a CSR about how horrible his support was.

Apparently he never got a confirmation email from support. Is there a problem with email servers?
    I have been clearing both the Support emails, and Service traq every day. Perhaps the reply was sent to his junk folder? Or perhaps it bounced. I will check and make sure that none have been bouncing.

Are there simply not enough people to assist?

It's hard to tell what is going on when all we know is that people are leaving left and right from the company, and no word about anyone replacing them...
    I will wait for David to take this one.

-Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

It depends on what installation/email system your using via the govt. Some sites have more stringent email screens then others. I personally had issues getting any emails from TG for about a month until they reduced the filter slightly where I am and now I am getting my support ticket responses once again.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Reyem TG
    I will wait for David to take this one.

-Reyem
    /cackle

Take your motion sickness pills everybody, you are all 'bout to be spun around like a record.

Oh my, I'm suddenly taken back to the old days when a certain pork product posted on HZ forums. He too, I recall, specialized in ad hominem attacks.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

During my 4 day struggle of errors, Amon and Reyem were rather helpful. However it does take a lot of prompting by customers for a rapid resolution - as in searching the support site and these forums, delete/reinstall (which finally worked for me), and joining IRC.

Careful balance between player and CSR efforts, maybe too much on the player side.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Who was the pork product? Still racking my brains over that one. Thought I knew everyone, especially since I was Tazoon's rants forum moderator for a long time.
    Last edited by Peter1968; May 20th, 2006 at 06:57 AM.

He(?) was called RPGPorkster.

Hehehe, yep, deleted/moved/locked a few of his posts myself.

Biggest David Allen fanboy this side of god knows what. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Perhaps you've misunderstood something, as I was referring to the devolution of this thread, but whatever.

Thread Information