Thread: Sslanis fashion wear quest question

Default Sslanis fashion wear quest question

Hello,

I have been looking for the ruins that this quests states are Northwest of Sslanis for awhile now. I initially thought that the pyramid that has always been directly North of the city was what the quest was directing me toward. However I went there, walked all over and even tried clicking on the structure with no luck.

Does anyone know where I am supposed to find these "ruins" to search for the formula for this quest? Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Where you need to go is pretty much directly north of Sslanis; north of that unusual pryramid, as well.
    I don't really know why they say northwest, there's no 'west' about it.

Further north of the step pyramid, on a bluff overlooking the Sslanis-Parsinia road. It's west of the Sslanis gem mine, if you know where that is.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I hear questions about this part of the quest constantly. The directions need to be changed and clarified. There is a stone circle that is high up on a hill north of the pyramid, it isn't that easy to find. If you are running along the shoreline path there, its just above you, but you can't access it from the path, you need to backtrack to the pyramid area and run north.

Thread Information