Thread: Why didn't Unity get the latest 2 patches?

Default Why didn't Unity get the latest 2 patches?

Any official word on this issue would be nice.

Is it - again - just GN's lazyness? Or is there some problems?

Just in case you (Tulga) didn't know - we on unity didn't get the latest 2 patches. Not the one from the 8th. and not the last one from 22th of may.

You sure they went live? Only could find blight notes for them, the latest live one is as far as I know and is stated at the news page from 2 may. http://community.istaria.com/libraries/latest.php?id=10

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Current NA client version is 381.22.2 (http://patch.istaria.com/live/version_info/version.txt)
    Current EU client version is 381.22.1 (http://patch.eu.istaria.com/live/ver...fo/version.txt)

IIRC last patch didn't have a client patch, so we're two patches behind. (Unless GN didn't apply only the latest client patch, but I don't see why they wouldn't.)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Unity Server Simulation has the exact same state as NA Server have. Both Unity and NA have the client 381.22, means both have the exact same client.

Tulga is patching out a lot of Confectioner stuff, and other upcoming stuff atm for the client. None of these stuff are used. Thats the only difference. Maybe Tulga hasnt sent GN the new files yet, because they arent necessary yet...
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

Hmm could be. I just heard from some Unitarians that logged in at second account on NA-shard and got some updates. Didn't ask which ones though.

If they logged in on Blight they'll get a few hundred files each time, I think.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

just checked
    (Unity)
    ingame listed: 381.22
    splash screen: 381.22.1

so thats ok

Nevermind :-)
    Last edited by Susan; June 7th, 2006 at 07:19 AM.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

zace66

Well ive just tried to login and im getting loads of downloads that i didnt get last night - from what i can see new mobs and resources.

Looks like Unity is far out of sync again ...

As of this moment (just after todays Unity maint.)

NA: 381.27.0
    EU: 381.22.1

*sigh*

Hi,

It seems to me that Unitys got an Update, but to me, it seems only affecting some Spell or abillity visual effects on some mobs ... At least the "Dispirit Foe(s)" effect is seen fully on (bodywise) small mobs like beetles, but on (bodywise) big mobs (like Golems) you may have to look twice to see it once ... I think and guess it depends on your actual adventure lvl / overall adventure Rating how much you see of some visual effects of some spells / Abillities ...

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

i havent had to d/load a patch for a long time now maybe a month or more

And again no patch. Dealy is now about 6 weeks.

I've gotten 2 patches on my client this week, one today the other on monday maybe, plus one last week... though since the shard is still down today god knows what its done... *sigh*

NA Shards are now on 381.29. Unity is still at 381.22 - About time either GN or Tulga or both broke their silence and explained why this is happening. It is impossible to say whether the problem lies with GN or Tulga or both but why should we, the paying customers, have to put up with this shoddy service?

Thread Information