Thread: Professionally Colorized Dragon Hoard!!

Everbourne

Default Professionally Colorized Dragon Hoard!!

I recently saw the colorized dragon hoard that was listed here I downloaded it and while it was a great attempt the colors used were not what I had envisioned it looking like. My wife is a professional digital imagerist so I handed it to her and asked if she could work on it. She never fails to amaze me!

Well by the screenshots below I am sure you can see what I mean.

Please click the link below then on mods to download it
    http://www.kalex.org/Hz/AeroksHoard.zip
    To install simple extract right to the Horizons folder, for those that would like to manually install it the correct path is:
    C:\Program Files\Tulga Games\Horizons\resources\interface\themes\default\ textures
    and just copy paste them in this folder.
    Last edited by Everbourne; May 29th, 2006 at 04:30 PM.

Clicking on the link from this forum takes it to my main page instead of downloading the file (I have no idea why). Either type or copy the link into the address bar or click on the link then click on the Mods link in the Horizons section and you can find a download link there.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

and what is wrong with the color blue I ask? nothing! im a person of color I need my hoard to be vivid and alive not dull.

Oh wow Thats nice. I'll have to check that out

Quote Originally Posted by Everbourne
    I recently saw the colorized dragon hoard that was listed here I downloaded it and while it was a great attempt it was.. cartoony, the gold was yellow and flat, the swords and shield were neon blue.
    Having choice is a good thing, and this is quite nice. Thanks to you and your wife for making it available. There's no need to disparage Blue's version, though; some dragons like having a hoard pile that's more flamboyant.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Professionally Colorized Dragon Hoard!!

On Jel'enedra request, I post a working link for this MOD: you can find it on this page (click on "Télécharger ce fichier" button at the bottom of the page).
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I recently saw the colorized dragon hoard that was listed here I downloaded it and while it was a great attempt the colors used were not what I had envisioned it looking like.
    This mod is great; the colours are lush and realistic. Give my appreciation to your wife! I've downloaded it ( and am enjoying the colours very much ) but out of curiousity, because I never got to see Blue Hasia's version (and for some reason can't get my hands on it) can some one post a screenshot so that I can compare please?

Best of all, it helps distinguish between the different crafting techs for dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    This mod is great; the colours are lush and realistic. Give my appreciation to your wife! I've downloaded it ( and am enjoying the colours very much ) but out of curiousity, because I never got to see Blue Hasia's version (and for some reason can't get my hands on it) can some one post a screenshot so that I can compare please?
    Here you go (click the link cause I have noooooooo clue how to make it just show on the page )
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I want to download it, but the link is broken. Even when I use the main site I get a 404.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

For those who have Blue Hasia's MOD installed and want to make a mirror, just look in this folder: resources_override\Resources\interface\themes\defa ult\textures and grab hoard_image_01.png, hoard_image_02.png, hoard_image_03.png, hoard_image_04.png, hoard_image_05.png, hoard_image_06.png, ..................., hoard_image_12.png, to put them in an archive.

Sorry, I don't have this one this time.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

does anyone still have a link or the install folder? I would like to download this mod.
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

I have it, but I can't clog up my webspace with that stuff. If you give me your mail per PM i can send it you.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thanks!
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

i notice this has the same folder name as the mappack i installed, how is this going to affect that ? file name resources_override.

is there a subfolder i can just take from this and stick it in what i already have ?

Resources_override is where all mods go. Your mappack and this would both install there and that is how it should be. If you have a folder called resources_override and you drag another into the directory, it will just copy the new stuff there. It shouldn't affect your mappack at all.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Purty looking hoard! *clicks to download*
    <----clicky!

The resources_override dir lets you override any files that are in the resources directory without deleting them or having them overwritten when the launcher detects changed files. As long as you do not already have files of the same name in the resources_override dir you will be fine .. The map-pack uses small png files as map icons that are in the same sub-directory as the hoard pictures - but not the exact files so it ought to be fine.

Thread Information