Thread: Interesting new formulas

Default Interesting new formulas

http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/formu...?type=resource

On the gamersinfo.net site there is a list of formula for resources using both the prospecting, and drowsing skills to create large amounts of resources. There isn't much details but something is coming!

Now lets all open things up to wild guesses that make little sense

just curious on whether that means you will be making like 1 end item outta 15-30.. or if that will be say 15 outta that 15-30..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Are you sure those are new?
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

ive visited that site b4 and they wernt there b4..if this is true then lvling miner and gather will be easier..from wot looks like udprolly make those large quanitiyes for more xp and they'd take less room in a disk etc i dunno

Those formula were made pre-release as a test and then discarded. THey somehow slipped into the xml feed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Those formula were made pre-release as a test and then discarded. THey somehow slipped into the xml feed.
    So Amon, any plans to resurrect Prospecting and Dowsing in any form?
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Not in the short term.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    aw... drat.

somehow I was hoping, but perhaps I was just pleased to see AA0 sound hopeful. <grins> thanks for trying, my friend.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Dang.. and I was hoping doing all them Miner and Gathering lvls would pay off in some way....
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide
    Dang.. and I was hoping doing all them Miner and Gathering lvls would pay off in some way....
    They darn sure will when the devs put in the biped crafting revamp . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information