Thread: Unity undergoing maintenance

Bonkas

Default Unity undergoing maintenance

I notice Unity is down right now... has been for hours.

As a new player I'd be interested to know how often maintenance is done, and how long it typically takes.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkas

As a new player I'd be interested to know how often maintenance is done, and how long it typically takes.

TIA.
    It normally happens once a week on a Thursday ...

Depending on if they are patching in new information or just normal maintenance ... It is anywhere from a couple of hours to most of the day ...

There's been no huge live pushes recently, so I'd assume just a normal server maintenance. It could also contain some confectioner revamp art assets, which haven't yet made their way to Unity players.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

It hasn't been a couple of hours for a long time. At the very least you can expect it to take the morning and part of the afternoon, patch or not.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkas
    [06:00 CEST] Unity is performing maintenance

been saying that for the past two weeks they dont bother to tell you when it's finished anymore, just change the date.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Maybe they're finally admitting that the server is borked and in need of a real overhaul

Well need maintenance soon enough all right, with the server acting up again. :P

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Well need maintenance soon enough all right, with the server acting up again. :P
    Too late. Server crashed.

Hail!

Just my luck the server goes down when I'm so close to a Ding in crafting! The wait is killing me! . I may as well use this thread to ask if there’s' any place I can find a resources and locations found guide? I've tried using the map back so I can find things I'm looking for but, Horizons won’t run for me when I have it installed. I generally need to find resources for dragon techs. Which seems mostly consisting of drops needed off the right mobs.

I'm in the process of making some.. have resources for the 5 construction schools being mapped out and how they related to crafting or construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenclaw1
    Hail!

Just my luck the server goes down when I'm so close to a Ding in crafting! The wait is killing me! . I may as well use this thread to ask if there’s' any place I can find a resources and locations found guide? I've tried using the map back so I can find things I'm looking for but, Horizons won’t run for me when I have it installed. I generally need to find resources for dragon techs. Which seems mostly consisting of drops needed off the right mobs.
    If you are looking for mob drops (what kind of treasure is dropped by which mob) than http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/ can help. It doesn't tell you where to find those mobs, though...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information