Thread: Portal in Heather

Default Portal in Heather

I've noticed the many different resource nodes outside Heather Settlement and I think a portal there would be a boost to the township and the crafters who frequent there. To my understanding its one of the best places gather and process Flax, Oak, and Shrooms.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

not flax, but Kenaf yes.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Your right. Sorry, made sure to spell check the post but didn't see I'd put in flax instead of kenaf. My Intelligent request has gone down the tube.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver

It is still a good place for a portal, somewhere along that east/west moving road from Granite Hill to Heather, the run out is painful.

This is the one thing that is stopping me from bying a plot here, easy to get to, hard to get away from.

For a town of its size I'm very surprised to see it doesn't have one.

I'd also love to see a gate in Heather, I've lost count of the amount of hours I've spent there gathering resources
    Last edited by Kelsaka; June 6th, 2006 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typos
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Thumbs up

agreed! a portal in Heather would be such a nice addition..everytime I make that run to the NR portal my poor computer starts heaving Would love to see this happen!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

And what do I read on the blight patch notes of June 12?

The New Rachival Council has contracted with the Vielo to construct a new travel gate in the community of Heather.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

*cheers* yay this is great news!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

*happy dance*
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

ya just saw that myself. Really excited about it.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

Thread Information