Thread: Public Crystalshaper & Connie Now Open, South of Dralk

Talking Public Crystalshaper & Connie Now Open, South of Dralk

Hey! I want to inform everyone that the crystalshaper and connie at my lair atop the Dralk volcano is open, and set for public access.

That means that folks working outside of Dralk no longer have to go downtown to work on their lattices and such, and having to put up with the dratted lag there.

I'm also working on an essence shaper, which is roughly 35% complete right now (contributions welcome!). Once that is done, folks won't have to go into Dralk for any crafting work.

Please; feel free to use the facilities!

LOCATION: Hasai's Hut is at 22471,28570, just south of Dralk center, atop the volcano. It's right across from the southeast Dralk crafting cave, snugged-up against the volcano's caldera (makes a great hot-tub!).

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

I kow this is a crazy question, but... Choas, Order, Unity or Blight?
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

It says Order in her Location space. *points*

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Just a FYI for lairshapers on Order. There is a tread on the Order server board listing public crystal shapers.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=12242

Whattaya know. I was wonderin where that info was hideing.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information