Thread: Strange Tailoring bug

Default Strange Tailoring bug

It isn't a significant bug, but it might be helpful if I post it none the less.

Specifically when applying the tech Statistic: Strength 1 to a Flax Padded belt the material requirements for the tech are listed twice. The doubled amount is also required to complete the teched armor piece. So far no other combination of this tech or any armor duplicates this bug and the tech can be applied to other armor pieces normally.

I've not wasted the materials completing the belt to see if there are any other strange effects.

Can happen from time to time with any tech/item. Normaly this bug is gone after a relog.

I'll take a look at it. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I've had this happen a time or two. It seems to be very rare, and completely random... so hunting down the root cause may be difficult.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Aye, same; I've had this happen once, on a piece of teched T5; relog fixed it.

By the way relogging has indeed fixed this.

Thread Information