Thread: Parser Error

promere

Default Parser Error

Greetings all am new to all this,was wondering if anyone ever had this parser error or heard of it,i get this when i try and make account. It's really driving me crazey cause i can't play Horizons,i tried emailing tech support for help on this but so far i've been waiting over 48 hours and no response. This is what i'm getting,any suggestions what i can do to solve this problem?
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'horizonsistariacom.signup'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="Artifact" Namespace="Company.WebControls" Assembly="WebControls" %>
    Line 2: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="signup.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="horizonsistariacom.signup" %>
    Line 3: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
    Line 4: <HTML>

Source File: C:\www\horizons.istaria.com\signup.aspx Line: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Zalo

Default Same Problem

I have the exact same problem

I am unable to create an account

I receive the same message after clicking the "Create Account" button.

Anyone know what the problem is?

I have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox, I get the same error with both browsers.

promere

Default found the problem

Hey Zalo,found out my firewall was up,turned it off and i was able to make my account,if yours is up try that.

I don't have a firewall set up and I still can't create a new account. I've emailed support at istaria and they haven't answered my question yet.

We suggest you follow these instructions to get your browser working properly:
    https://horizons.istaria.com/help.aspx
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Thread Information