Thread: Missing Spells that can't be replaced

Default Missing Spells that can't be replaced

Anyone

Before I send in a ticket I have been searching the forums for anything similar to my problem. My wife has lost her t5 line of healing spells teched with Potency5, Heal Increase5 and Recycle3. She has just the Quick Health 5 left out of the line. I bought hers and mine at the same time. Been a long time ago as well. Anyways she took about a month or two off and last night we just noticed that they were missing from her spell book with the exception of the one.

So anyone know of any similar problems? Missing t5 spells that were scribed and used on a common basis (shes a Cleric100) after taking a small break suddenly they are gone?

Im wondering if a full reinstall with patching might make them appear or if I should just send in a trouble ticket and hope they dont say sorry?
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Thats why I have no part of spells. Its to easy for them to just be missing from spellbook.

A bump on the head during a fight or drop you book in a lake while fighting Bloodskulks, you just never know

Jayne

Definitely submit a ticket.

Smeglor

I did sir I didnt find much in the Forums or Knowledge base so Ticket submitted. And its not a huge thing so please let your guys know to take thier time I will be happy to wait as long as needed.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Thread Information