Thread: Enchanter ready for "Instant-building" t4-Units!

Default Enchanter ready for "Instant-building" t4-Units!

Dear new (and old) mates on EU-shard,

since the start of the Auction i worked on my Enchanter, leveling on Bright Essence. I wanted to have some Structures ready, as soon as our guild would possibly have won an auction with a t4- or g5-guildhouse. So i stored all Structures in my vault, bringing it up to 70%.

As you all know, the Auction was delayed for weeks and did not end yet ... [:S]

... so i had lots of time to level my Enchanter up to 85, storing over 2000 (!) from each

Bright Essence Construction Spheres and - Sources!

So after the Auctions have ended i am able to finish all needed Bright-Essence-Work on your (Guild-)Plots in an instant, if you can put me some runners into service.

Prices will vary from 1.5s up to 3s, depending on amount of work i will have, amount of runners and time to reach your plot. Please feel free to send a tell, i always have an open tab for you.[;)]

PS: I'm also thinking about making myself available for Shining-Essence-Work (as i am able to do it, though not on maximum Efficience - yet), so if you have some of this to be done, just ask

Default Re: Enchanter ready for "Instant-building" t4-Units!

Update: Finished work on 3 buildings yesterday, still some Bright-Essence-Structures left.

Spheres: 3 - 3.5s per applied unit
    Sources: 3.5 - 4s per applied unit

So if you want your building up FAST and reliable, just tell me here or ingame.

Thread Information