Thread: So, I go to Aug to copper mine and...

Default So, I go to Aug to copper mine and...

... all Tier I resources are.. umm.. vanished there it seems. I also recalled there being a Tinker Trainer there at one point (and way more trainers than there are now).

Going to start combing through the patch notes to see about resource shifting, but in the mean time if someone would like to be helpful, I'd appreciate it.

EVERY thing was moved around at the merge. Things basicly go T1-T5/6 from west to east. Along with mobs. All T1 are on LA. Join the New Player Channel and ask around sounds like you have not been around for a long time and a LOT has changed.

heh, so I've been noticing.

Thanks for the advice Deth, New Player Channel is going to get a bit sick of me, I think <laugh>.

By the by, does anyone know if there is a list of formulas by school? The resource site linked on the front page lists all the forms searchable by type, which really doesn't help if you're trying to fill out all the forms for one school.

Or, if there is a way to search that database by school and I'm being too dense to figure it out, I'd be much obliged for that info as well.

Cheers!
    C.A.Wright

EDIT Nevermind on that last question, it seems that the Horizons Crafting Calculator has everything that I've been looking for. A HUGE thank you to the folk(s) who put the HCC together.
    Last edited by Magnir; June 6th, 2006 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnir
    ... all Tier I resources are.. umm.. vanished there it seems. I also recalled there being a Tinker Trainer there at one point (and way more trainers than there are now).

Going to start combing through the patch notes to see about resource shifting, but in the mean time if someone would like to be helpful, I'd appreciate it.
    Copper/Tin and all the other T1 resources were moved from the Aug Mine area back in Aug/Sep 2004. Try the starter islands, Genevia and the area between Kion and Sslanis. Those would be your T1 areas.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

New Trismus is fine for it has all tierI resources and the shops usually have both needed machines (and a trainer nearby). Also, genevia isle is tierI (and scorpio isle as well as abandoned isle are tierII).

Good crafting!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information